Gravitation of Market Prices towards Normal Prices: Some New Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2016.
"The Gravitation of Market Prices as A Stochastic Process,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 698-716, November.
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2014. "The Gravitation of Market Prices as a Stochastic Process," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0195, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Boggio, Luciano, 1992. "Production Prices and Dynamic Stability: Results and Open Questions," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 60(3), pages 264-294, September.
- Steedman, Ian, 1984. "Natural Prices, Differential Profit Rates and the Classical Competitive Process," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 52(2), pages 123-140, June.
- Enrico Bellino, 1997. "Full-cost pricing in the classical competitive process: A model of convergence to long-run equilibrium," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 41-54, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket prices; normal prices; Classical competition; gravitation; effectual demand;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HME-2017-10-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sraffa:0025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saverio M. Fratini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sraffit.html .