Gravitation of Market Prices towards Normal Prices: Some New Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steedman, Ian, 1984. "Natural Prices, Differential Profit Rates and the Classical Competitive Process," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 52(2), pages 123-140, June.
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2016.
"The Gravitation of Market Prices as A Stochastic Process,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 698-716, November.
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2014. "The Gravitation of Market Prices as a Stochastic Process," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0195, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Boggio, Luciano, 1992. "Production Prices and Dynamic Stability: Results and Open Questions," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 60(3), pages 264-294, September.
- Enrico Bellino, 1997. "Full-cost pricing in the classical competitive process: A model of convergence to long-run equilibrium," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 41-54, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket prices; normal prices; Classical competition; gravitation; effectual demand;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HME-2017-10-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sraffa:0025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saverio M. Fratini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sraffit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.