Production of commodities by means of commodities and non‐uniform rates of profits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avi J. Cohen, 2003. "Retrospectives: Whatever Happened to the Cambridge Capital Theory Controversies?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 199-214, Winter.
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2016.
"The Gravitation of Market Prices as A Stochastic Process,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 698-716, November.
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2014. "The Gravitation of Market Prices as a Stochastic Process," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0195, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Zonghie Han & Bertram Schefold, 2006. "An empirical investigation of paradoxes: reswitching and reverse capital deepening in capital theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(5), pages 737-765, September.
- Bellino, Enrico & Serrano, Franklin, 2017. "Gravitation of Market Prices towards Normal Prices: Some New Results," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP25, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Zambelli, Stefano & Fredholm, Thomas & Venkatachalam, Ragupathy, 2017.
"Robust measurement of national technological progress,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 38-55.
- Stefano Zambelli & Thomas Fredholm & Ragupathy Venkatachalam, 2014. "Robust Measurement of National Technological Progress," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1404, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- repec:oup:cambje:v:42:y:2018:i:2:p:383-426. is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Boglioni & Stefano Zambelli, 2017. "European Economic Integration And Comparative Advantages," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 1011-1034, September.
- Giorgio Gilibert, 2006. "The Man From The Moon: Sraffa'S Upside-Down Approach To The Theory Of Value," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 35-48, August.
- Steedman, Ian, 1984. "Natural Prices, Differential Profit Rates and the Classical Competitive Process," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 52(2), pages 123-140, June.
- Ganguli, Partha, 1997. "Differential Profit Rates and Convergence to the Natural State," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(5), pages 534-567, December.
- Michel-Stéphane Dupertuis & Ajit Sinha, 2009. "A Sraffian critique of the classical notion of centre of gravitation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(6), pages 1065-1087, November.
- Bellino, Enrico & Serrano, Franklin, 2017. "Gravitation of market prices towards normal prices: some new results," MPRA Paper 79297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1962. "Parable and Realism in Capital Theory: The Surrogate Production Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 193-206.
- Kazuo Sato, 1974. "The Neoclassical Postulate and the Technology Frontier in Capital Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(3), pages 353-384.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vienneau, Robert L., 2019. "Structural economic dynamics, markups, real Wicksell effects, and the reverse substitution of labor," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 216-226.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:69:y:2018:i:4:p:791-819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.