An intertemporal general equilibrium model with given real wage rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Florenzano, Monique & Levan, Cuong & Levy, Dominique, 1989. "Asymptotic properties of a Leontief economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 553-568, October.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Florenzano, Monique & Le Van, Cuong & Levy, Dominique, 1989. "Production prices and general equilibrium prices : A long-run property of a Leontief economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 263-280, June.
- Borissov, Kirill, 2002. "Indeterminate steady-state equilibria in a one-sector model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 125-130, September.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1975.
"Existence of an Exchange Equilibrium under Price Rigidities,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 301-320, June.
- DREZE, Jacques H., 1975. "Existence of an exchange equilibrium under price rigidites," CORE Discussion Papers RP 225, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boggio, Luciano, 1992. "Production Prices and Dynamic Stability: Results and Open Questions," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 60(3), pages 264-294, September.
- Bewley, Truman, 1982. "An integration of equilibrium theory and turnpike theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 233-267, September.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1998. "Why not cut pay?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 459-490, May.
- Truman Bewley, 2010. "An Integration of Equilibrium Theory and Turnpike Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1381, David K. Levine.
- Kurz, Heinz D. & Salvadori, Neri, 2000. "Economic dynamics in a simple model with exhaustible resources and a given real wage rate," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 167-179, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:15:y:2004:i:2:p:207-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.