Indeterminate steady-state equilibria in a one-sector model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000.
"The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 120-125, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1999. "The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1888, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000. "The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 7571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smetters, Kent, 1999. "Ricardian equivalence: long-run Leviathan," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 395-421, September.
- Michael Mandler, 1999. "Sraffian Indeterminacy in General Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 693-711.
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU , Pierre, 1994. "Fiscal Policy in a Growth Model with Both Altruistic and Non Altruistic Agents," CORE Discussion Papers 1994049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirill Borissov & Stephane Lambrecht, 2005. "Growth and Distribution in Models with Endogenous Impatience," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/05, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Kirill Borissov, 2013. "The Existence of Equilibrium Paths in an AK-model with Endogenous Time Preferences and Borrowing Constraints," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Kirill Borissov & Stéphane Lambrecht, 2009.
"Growth and distribution in an AK-model with endogenous impatience,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 93-112, April.
- BORISSOV, Kirill & LAMBRECHT, Stéphane, 2007. "Growth and distribution in an AK-model with endogenous impatience," CORE Discussion Papers 2007044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BORISSOV, Kirill & LAMBRECHT, StÃ©phane, 2009. "Growth and distribution in an AK-model with endogenous impatience," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2134, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Borissov, Kirill, 2004. "An intertemporal general equilibrium model with given real wage rates," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 207-233, June.
- Borissov, Kirill, 2013.
"Growth and distribution in a model with endogenous time preferences and borrowing constraints,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 117-128.
- Kirill Borissov, 2011. "Growth and Distribution in a Model with Endogenous Time Peferences and Borrowing Constraints," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_073, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:77:y:2002:i:1:p:125-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.