Production Prices and Dynamic Stability: Results and Open Questions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Lavoie, 2003. "Kaleckian Effective Demand and Sraffian Normal Prices: Towards a reconciliation," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 53-74.
- Ajit Sinha, 2010. "On the Notion of Equilibrium or the Centre of Gravitation in Economic Theory," Microeconomics Working Papers 23025, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bellino, Enrico & Serrano, Franklin, 2017. "Gravitation of market prices towards normal prices: some new results," MPRA Paper 79297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellino, Enrico & Serrano, Franklin, 2017. "Gravitation of Market Prices towards Normal Prices: Some New Results," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP25, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Borissov, Kirill, 2004. "An intertemporal general equilibrium model with given real wage rates," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 207-233, June.
- Bellino, Enrico, 1999. "Convergence to long-run equilibrium--On some recent variations of the 'pure' cross-dual model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 225-237, June.
- Gontijo, Cláudio, 2000. "On the Criticism to the Classical Method," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 54(1), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:60:y:1992:i:3:p:264-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.