Report NEP-HME-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2017. "Capital as a Social Process: A Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 1705, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2017.
- Espinoza-Delgado, Jose & Klasen, Stephan, 2017. "Gender and Multidimensional Poverty in Nicaragua, An Individual-based Approach," MPRA Paper 81907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spitzer, Sonja & Hammer, Bernhard, 2016. "The Division of Labour Within Households: Fractional Logit Estimates based on the Austrian Time Use Survey," MPRA Paper 81791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Mattia Guerini & Francesco Lamperti & Alessio Moneta & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Validation of Agent-Based Models in Economics and Finance," LEM Papers Series 2017/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bozhinov, Viktor & Koch, Christopher & Schank, Thorsten, 2017. "Has the Push for Equal Gender Representation Changed the Role of Women on German Supervisory Boards?," IZA Discussion Papers 11057, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bellino, Enrico & Serrano, Franklin, 2017. "Gravitation of Market Prices towards Normal Prices: Some New Results," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP25, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Moving Beyond Rhetoric: Can Islamic Banking become Mainstream in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 81960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naqvi, Syed Ali Asjad & Engelbert, Stockhammer, 2017. "Directed Technological Change in a post-Keynesian Ecological Macromodel," Ecological Economic Papers 16, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Duoduo Xu & Xiaogang Wu, 2017. "From Political Power to Personal Wealth: Privatization, Elite Opportunity, and Social Stratification in Post-Reform China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2017-45, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Aug 2017.
- Marek Hudon & Marc Labie & Patrick Reichert, 2017. "What is a fair profit for social enterprise? Insights from microfinance," Working Papers CEB 17-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Heinz Welsch & Jan Kuehling, 2017. "How Green Self Image Affects Subjective Well-Being: Pro-Environmental Values as a Social Norm," Working Papers V-404-17, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2017.