Business Responses to the Introduction of the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme: Part I
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Håkansson, Håkan & Snehota, Ivan, 2006. "No business is an island: The network concept of business strategy," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 256-270, September.
- Parry, Ian W H & Pizer, William A & Fischer, Carolyn, 2003.
"How Large Are the Welfare Gains from Technological Innovation Induced by Environmental Policies?,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 237-255, May.
- Parry, Ian & Pizer, William & Fischer, Carolyn, 2002. "How Large Are the Welfare Gains from Technological Innovation Induced by Environmental Policies?," Discussion Papers dp-00-15-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Parry, Ian & Pizer, William & Fischer, Carolyn, 2002. "How Large Are the Welfare Gains from Technological Innovation Induced by Environmental Policies?," Discussion Papers dp-02-57, Resources For the Future.
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2002. "Market Structure and Environmental Innovation," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5, pages 293-325, November.
- Bartleet, Matthew & Iyer, Kris & Numan-Parsons, Elisabeth, 2010. "Emission intensity in New Zealand manufacturing and the short-run impacts of emissions pricing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7756-7763, December.
- Bartleet, Matthew & Iyer, Kris & Lawrence, Gillian & Numan-Parsons, Elisabeth & Stroombergen, Adolf, 2009. "Impact of emissions pricing on New Zealand manufacturing: A short-run analysis," Occasional Papers 10/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Hoffmann, Volker H., 2007. "EU ETS and Investment Decisions:: The Case of the German Electricity Industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 464-474, December.
- Yasuhumi Mori & Eric Welch, 2008. "The ISO 14001 environmental management standard in Japan: results from a national survey of facilities in four industries," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 421-445.
- Nick Johnstone & Pascale Scapecchi & Bjarne Ytterhus & Rolf Wolff, 2004. "The firm, environmental management and environmental measures: Lessons from a survey of European manufacturing firms," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 685-707.
- Kolk, Ans & Levy, David, 2001. "Winds of Change:: Corporate Strategy, Climate change and Oil Multinationals," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 501-509, October.
- Kolk, Ans & Pinkse, Jonatan, 2004. "Market Strategies for Climate Change," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 304-314, June.
- Greenslade, Jennifer & Parker, Miles, 2010. "New insights into price-setting behaviour in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 395, Bank of England.
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "On Taxation and the Control of Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 307-322, June.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1988. "Industrial Economics: An Overview," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 643-681, September.
- Jay B. Barney, 1986. "Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck, and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1241, October.
- Karen Palmer & Wallace E. Oates & Paul R. Portney, 1995. "Tightening Environmental Standards: The Benefit-Cost or the No-Cost Paradigm?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 119-132, Fall.
- Michael E. Porter & Claas van der Linde, 1995. "Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 97-118, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsEmissions trading scheme; abatement; business strategy;
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-09 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nzmedo:2011_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Devine). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/medgvnz.html .