East Asian and European Economic Integration: A Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shujiro Urata, 2004. "The Shift from "Market-led" to "Institution-led" Regional Economic Integration in East Asia in the late 1990s," Discussion papers 04012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Charles WYPLOSZ, 2006. "Deep Economic Integration: Is Europe a Blueprint?," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 1(2), pages 259-279.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Yamashita, Nobuaki, 2006.
"Production fragmentation and trade integration: East Asia in a global context,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 233-256, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2005. "Production Fragmentation and Trade Integration: East Asia in a Global Context," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Siow Yue CHIA, 2006. "Labor Mobility and East Asian Integration," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 1(2), pages 349-367.
- Kwanho Shin & Chan-Hyun Sohn, 2006. "Trade and Financial Integration in East Asia: Effects on Co-movements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(12), pages 1649-1669, December.
- Capannelli, Giovanni & Lee, Jong-Wha & Petri, Peter, 2009. "Developing Indicators for Regional Economic Integration and Cooperation," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 33, Asian Development Bank.
- Ando, Mitsuyo, 2006. "Fragmentation and vertical intra-industry trade in East Asia," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 257-281, December.
- McKinnon, Ronald I., 1979. "Money in International Exchange: The Convertible Currency System," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195024098.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolina SMOCHINA & Tatiana CERNEI, 2012. "The process of europeanisation reviewed: the implication of the court of justice of the European Union," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 179-184, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEast Asia; European Union; regional integration; economic cooperation;
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-05-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-05-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbrei:0029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan B. de Leon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oradbph.html .