Report NEP-SEA-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masahiro Kawai & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2009. "The Asian â€œNoodle Bowlâ€ :Is It Serious for Business?," Working Papers id:1936, eSocialSciences.
- Fan Zhai & Juzhong Zhuang, 2009. "Agricultural Impact of Climate Change: A General Equilibrium Analysis with Special Reference to Southeast Asia," Working Papers id:1944, eSocialSciences.
- Capannelli, Giovanni & Filippini, Carlo, 2009. "East Asian and European Economic Integration: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 29, Asian Development Bank.
- Ahn, Sanghoon & Fukao, Kyoji & Ito, Keiko, 2009. "The Impact of Outsourcing on the Japanese and South Korean Labor Markets: International Outsourcing of Intermediate Inputs and Assembly in East Asia," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-27, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- OGAWA Eiji & YOSHIMI Taiyo, 2009. "Analysis on β and σ Convergences of East Asian Currencies," Discussion papers 09018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Darham, Suryani & Mohd Noh, Aswani Farhana & Idris, Nurjihan, 2009. "Acreage response of rice: A case study in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 15300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2009. "The Building Block versus Stumbling Block Debate of Regionalism: From the Perspective of Service Trade Liberalization in Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 28, Asian Development Bank.
- Beata Javorcik & Jens Matthias Arnold, 2009. "Gifted Kids or Pushy Parents? Foreign Direct Investment and Plant Productivity in Indonesia," Economics Series Working Papers 434, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Amarendu Nandy & Mukul. G Asher, 2009. "Managing Prolonged Low Fertility: The Case of Singapore," Working Papers id:1949, eSocialSciences.
- Erik S. Reinert & Rainer Kattel, 2009. "The Economics of Failed, Failing, and Fragile States: Productive Structure as the Missing Link," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 18, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- William L. Megginson & Bernardo Bortolotti & Veljko Fotak & William Miracky, 2009. "Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment Patterns and Performance," Working Papers 2009.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.