Managing Prolonged Low Fertility: The Case of Singapore
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Singapore; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Blake, David & Cairns, Andrew & Dowd, Kevin, 2008. "Turning pension plans into pension planes: What investment strategy designers of defined contribution pension plans can learn from commercial aircraft designers," MPRA Paper 33749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspopulation explosion; unmanageable; Total Fertility Rate; Gini Coefficient; demographic trends; high life expectancy; childbearing; age-structural composition; feminization; Population Pyramids; labor force; financial adequacy; demographic transition; Fiscal Management; Net Immigration; Children Development Cosavings (Baby Bonus) Scheme; Financing Retirement; Health Care; Central Provident Fund; social risk pooling elements; Medisave Account; Housing and Development Board;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-05-23 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2009-05-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .