Report NEP-EEC-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrike Busch & Dieter Nautz, 2009. "Controllability and Persistence of Money Market Rates along the Yield Curve: Evidence from the Euro Area," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sule Akkoyunlu & Ilja Neustadt & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "Why does the amount of income redistribution differ between the United States and Europe?," KOF Working papers 09-228, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:79 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Burcu Erdogan, 2009. "How Does European Integration Affect the European Stock Markets?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 885, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cristina Conflitti, 2009. "Opinion Surveys on the Euro: a Multilevel Multinomial Logistic Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2009-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Raquel Ortega-Argiles & Mariacristina Piva & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "Is corporate R&D investment in high-tech sectors more effective? Some guidelines for European research policy," Jena Economics Research Papers 2009-038, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2009. "Do women gain or lose from becoming mothers? A comparative wage analysis in 20 European countries," DULBEA Working Papers 09-11.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI & Ydriss Ziane, 2009. "Concentration in corporate bank loans. What do we learn from European comparisons?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Gerwin Bell & Norikazu Tawara, 2009. "The Size of Government and U.S.-European Differences in Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 09/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "What Drives the Term Structure in the Euro Area? Evidence from a Model with Feedback," Research Papers in Economics 2009:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pts:wpaper:f1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2009. "Research Efficiency in Manufacturing: An Application of DEA at the Industry Level," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 884, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em4/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo Vazquez Vega & Mario Alloza & Raquel Vegas & Stefano Bertozzi, 2009. "Impact of the Rise in immigrant unemployment on public finances," Working Papers 2009-15, FEDEA.
- Andrea Bigano & Mariaester Cassinelli & Fabio Sferra & Lisa Guarrera & Sohbet Karbuz & Manfred Hafner & Anil Markandya & Ståle Navrud, 2009. "The External Cost of European Crude Oil Imports," Working Papers 2009.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kemmerling , Achim & Stephan, Andreas, 2008. "The politico-economic determinants and productivity effects of regional transport investment in Europe," EIB Papers 7/2008, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Carlo Altavilla & Matteo Ciccarelli, 2008. "Inflation models, optimal monetary policy and uncertain unemployment dynamics: Evidence from the US and the euro area," Discussion Papers 8_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Quatraro, Francesco, 2009. "Localized Technological Change and Efficiency Wages: the Evidence across European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200907, University of Turin.
- Harald Uhlig, 2009. "Monetary policy in Europe vs the US: what explains the difference?," NBER Working Papers 14996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Capannelli, Giovanni & Filippini, Carlo, 2009. "East Asian and European Economic Integration: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 29, Asian Development Bank.
- Gustavo A. Marrero, 2009. "Greenhouse gases emissions, growth and the energy mix in Europe: a dynamic panel data approach," Working Papers 2009-16, FEDEA.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2008. "Infrastructure endowment and investment as determinants of regional growth in the European Union," EIB Papers 8/2008, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Riccardo De Bonis, 2009. "Do Financial Systems Converge?: New Evidence from Household Financial Assets in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2009/1, OECD Publishing.
- Pablo Burriel & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2009. "MEDEA: A DSGE Model for the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 2009-17, FEDEA.