Concentration in corporate bank loans. What do we learn from European comparisons?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial intermediation; bank lending; creditor concentration; information asymmetry; Europe.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-05-23 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2009-05-23 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2009-05-23 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EEC-2009-05-23 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lar:wpaper:2009-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe J. Godlewski) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lastrfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .