Deep Economic Integration: Is Europe a Blueprint?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2002. "EU Expansion and EU Growth," Working Papers 487, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- McKinnon, Ronald I., 1979. "Money in International Exchange: The Convertible Currency System," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195024098.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert F. Owen, 2013.
"Governance and Economic Integration : Stakes for Asia,"
Governance Working Papers
23432, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Owen, Robert F., 2013. "Governance and Economic Integration: Stakes for Asia," ADBI Working Papers 425, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Robert F. Owen, 2013. "Governance and Economic Integration : Stakes for Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 23432, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Willett, Thomas D. & Srisorn, Nancy, 2014. "The political economy of the Euro crisis: Cognitive biases, faulty mental models, and time inconsistency," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 39-54.
- Capannelli, Giovanni & Filippini, Carlo, 2009. "East Asian and European Economic Integration: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 29, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiapr:v:1:y:2006:i:2:p:259-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcerrjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.