Structural Reform and Productivity Growth in Emerging Europe and Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Falcetti, Elisabetta & Lysenko, Tatiana & Sanfey, Peter, 2006. "Reforms and growth in transition: Re-examining the evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 421-445, September.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Natasha X Che, 2012. "Structural Reforms and Regional Convergence," IMF Working Papers 12/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Romain Wacziarg & Karen Horn Welch, 2008.
"Trade Liberalization and Growth: New Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(2), pages 187-231, June.
- Wacziarg, Romain & Welch, Karen Horn, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Growth: New Evidence," Research Papers 1826, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Romain Wacziarg & Karen Horn Welch, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Growth: New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paola Giuliano & Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2013.
"Democracy and Reforms: Evidence from a New Dataset,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 179-204, October.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Paola Giuliano & Prachi Mishra, 2010. "Democracy and Reforms; Evidence from a New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 10/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Paola Giuliano & Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2011. "Democracy and Reforms: Evidence from a New Dataset," CARF F-Series CARF-F-247, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Paola Giuliano & Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2012. "Democracy and Reforms: Evidence from a New Dataset," NBER Working Papers 18117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2003.
"Regulation, productivity and growth: OECD evidence,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(36), pages 9-72, April.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2003. "Regulation, Productivity and Growth: OECD Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 347, OECD Publishing.
- Nicoletti, Giuseppe & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2003. "Regulation, productivity, and growth : OECD evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2944, The World Bank.
- Chad Syverson, 2011. "What Determines Productivity?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 326-365, June.
- Eggertsson, Gauti & Ferrero, Andrea & Raffo, Andrea, 2014. "Can structural reforms help Europe?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 2-22.
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2013.
"The Unequal Enforcement Of Liberalization: Evidence From Russia'S Reform Of Business Regulation,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 808-838, August.
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2013. "The Unequal Enforcement of Liberalization : Evidence from Russia's Reform of Business Regulation," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879807, HAL.
- Guriev, Sergei & Rachinsky, Andrei, 2006. "The Evolution of Personal Wealth in the Former Soviet Union and Central and Eastern Europe," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alessandro Prati & Massimiliano Gaetano Onorato & Chris Papageorgiou, 2013. "Which Reforms Work and under What Institutional Environment? Evidence from a New Data Set on Structural Reforms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(3), pages 946-968, July.
- Asel Isakova & Zsoka Koczan & Alexander Plekhanov, 2016. "How much do tariffs matter? Evidence from the customs union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 166-184, June.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; structural reform; transition;
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2019-03-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2019-03-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HAP-2019-03-04 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .