Report NEP-HAP-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Cheryl Joy & Raitzer, David & Ginting , Edimon, 2019. "Potential Use of the Life Satisfaction Approach to Value Nonmarket Goods and Services," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 569, Asian Development Bank.
- Lieze Sohiers & Luc Van Ootegem & Elsy Verhofstadt, 2019. "Well-Being During The Transition From Work To Retirement," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/957, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Merz, Joachim & Peters, Normen, 2019. "Parental Child Care Time, Income and Subjective Well-Being: A Multidimensional Polarization Approach for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 12145, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Le-Yu & Oparina, Ekaterina & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Srisuma, Sorawoot, 2019. "Have Econometric Analyses of Happiness Data Been Futile? A Simple Truth about Happiness Scales," IZA Discussion Papers 12152, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kessler, Jacqueline & Ferreira, Susana & Ahmadiani, Mona, 2019. "What Makes People Happy? Explaining the Cross-National Variation of Life Satisfaction," 2019 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama 284330, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew E. Clark, 2019. "Children, Unhappiness and Family Finances: Evidence from One Million Europeans," NBER Working Papers 25597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Piper, 2019. "Optimism, pessimism and life satisfaction: an empirical investigation," Discussion Papers 030, Europa-Universität Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2019. "Anticipation of deteriorating health and information avoidance," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 365, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Georgiev, Yordan & Nagy-Mohacsi, Piroska & Plekhanov, Alexander, 2017. "Structural Reform and Productivity Growth in Emerging Europe and Central Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 523, Asian Development Bank.