The Unequal Enforcement Of Liberalization: Evidence From Russia'S Reform Of Business Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2013. "The Unequal Enforcement of Liberalization : Evidence from Russia's Reform of Business Regulation," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879807, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:2:p:154-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Libman & Joachim Zweynert, 2014. "Ceremonial Science: The State of Russian Economics Seen Through the Lens of the Work of ‘Doctor of Science’ Candidates," Working Papers 337, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Leonid Gokhberg & Vitaliy Roud, 2016. "Structural changes in the national innovation system: longitudinal study of innovation modes in the Russian industry," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 269-288, August.
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda, 2015.
"A dynamic analysis of entry regulations and productivity in retail trade,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 67-80.
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda, 2012. "A Dynamic Analysis of Entry Regulations and Productivity in Retail Trade," Working Paper Series 939, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 08 Dec 2014.
- Libman, Alexander & Zweynert, Joachim, 2014. "Ceremonial science: The state of Russian economics seen through the lens of the work of ‘Doctor of Science’ candidates," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 360-378.
- Francesco Bripi, 2016.
"The Role of Regulation on Entry: Evidence from the Italian Provinces,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 383-411.
- Francesco Bripi, 2013. "The role of regulation on entry: evidence from the Italian provinces," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 932, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bripi,Francesco, 2016. "The role of regulation on entry : evidence from the Italian provinces," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7650, The World Bank.
- Athanasouli, Daphne & Goujard, Antoine, 2015.
"Corruption and management practices: Firm level evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 1014-1034.
- Daphne Athanasouli & Antoine Goujard, 2013. "Corruption and Management Practices Firm Level Evidence," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 121, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Nikitin, Andrey S., 2016. "Investment Rating as an Instrument of Effective Govern Management Stimulation in Russian Regions," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 192-221, December.
- Kuzmina, Olga & Volchkova, Natalya & Zueva, Tatiana, 2014.
"Foreign direct investment and governance quality in Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 874-891.
- Olga Kuzmina & Natalya Volchkova & Tatiana Zueva, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and Governance Quality in Russia," Working Papers w0205, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Fredriksson, Anders, 2014.
"Bureaucracy intermediaries, corruption and red tape,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 256-273.
- Fredriksson, Anders, 2010. "Bureaucracy intermediaries, corruption and red tape," SITE Working Paper Series 10, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Anders Fredriksson, 2013. "Bureaucracy Intermediaries, Corruption and Red Tape," Working Papers 1202, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Libman Alexander & Schultz André & Graeber Thomas, 2016. "Tax Return as a Political Statement," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 377-445, July.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:161-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Castaneda Dower & Egor Malkov & Leonid Polishchuk & William Pyle, 2015. "Costs and Benefits of Land Ownership: The Case of Russian Firms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 107/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:11:y:2013:i:4:p:808-838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.