A Contagion through Exposure to Foreign Banks during the Global Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donghyun Park & Arief Ramayand & Kwanho Shin, 2016. "Capital Flows During Quantitative Easing: Experiences of Developing Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 886-903, April.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2009. "Reflections on Northern Rock: The Bank Run That Heralded the Global Financial Crisis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 101-119, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordscapital outflows; contagion; direct/indirect exposures; global financial crisis; interconnectedness;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F38 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Financial Policy: Financial Transactions Tax; Capital Controls
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2018-09-03 (Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2018-09-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2018-09-03 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.