Report NEP-IFN-2018-09-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olena Rarytska & Viktor Tsyrennikov, 2018. "Capital Flows, Beliefs, and Capital Controls," 2018 Meeting Papers 371, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Nathan Converse & Tomas Williams, 2017. "How ETFs Amplify the Global Financial Cycle in Emerging Markets," School of Government Working Papers 2017-12, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Baum, Christopher F. & Pundit, Madhavi & Ramayandi, Arief, 2017. "Capital Flows and Financial Stability in Emerging Economies," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 522, Asian Development Bank.
- Patrick Bolton & Martin Oehmke, 2018. "Bank Resolution and the Structure of Global Banks," NBER Working Papers 24737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Catherine Koch & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2018. "Transmission of monetary policy through global banks: whose policy matters?," BIS Working Papers 737, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jose Fillat & Arthur Smith & Stefania Garetto, 2018. "To Branch or not to Branch? A Quantitative Evaluation of the Consequences of Global Banks’ Organization," 2018 Meeting Papers 1079, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Shin, Kwanho, 2017. "A Contagion through Exposure to Foreign Banks during the Global Financial Crisis," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 516, Asian Development Bank.
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Savitar Sundaresan & Tianyu Wang, 2018. "Do Foreign Investors Improve Market Efficiency?," NBER Working Papers 24765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.