Innovation, Firm Risk and Industry Productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Caves, 1992. "Industrial Efficiency in Six Nations," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031930, January.
- Cullen, Julie Berry & Gordon, Roger H., 2007. "Taxes and entrepreneurial risk-taking: Theory and evidence for the U.S," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1479-1505, August.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; R&D; innovation; corporate taxation;
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2014-04-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2014-04-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-IND-2014-04-11 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2014-04-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2014-04-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2014-04-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2014-04-11 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:report:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .