Report NEP-TID-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feldman, Maryann & Tavassoli, Sam, 2014. "Something New: Where do new industries come from?," Working Papers 2014/02, Department of Industrial Economics, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Kärt Rõigas & Marge Seppo & Urmas Varblane & Pierre Mohnen, 2014. "Which Firms Use Universities As Cooperation Partners? – The Comparative View In Europe," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 93, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p5487a6cm is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p529o10r5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Maliranta, Mika & Määttänen, Niku, 2014. "Innovation, Firm Risk and Industry Productivity," ETLA Reports 22, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2014. "Quality Weighted Citations Versus Total Citations in the Sciences and Social Sciences," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2014. "Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 357, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2014. "Trade-in programs in the context of technological innovation with herding," Working Papers 04, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Stuart Graham & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2014. "Comparing Patent Litigation Across Europe: A First Look," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/159411, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.