Report NEP-BEC-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2014. "Regulatory environment and firm performance in EU telecommunications services," Working Papers 2014/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Mitaritonna, Cristina & Orefice, Gianluca & Peri, Giovanni, 2014. "Immigrants and Firms' Productivity: Evidence from France," IZA Discussion Papers 8063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Backman, Mikaela & Gabe, Todd & Mellander, Charlotta, 2014. "Effects Of Human Capital On The Growth And Survival Of Swedish Businesses," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 354, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Olivier N. Godart & Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley, 2014. "Trust-based Work-time and Product Improvements: Evidence from Firm Level Data," Kiel Working Papers 1913, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christopher Hoag & Kamal Lamsal, 2014. "Nonprofit Firms in a Linear City with Nonnegative Profits," Working Papers 1403, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Wixe, Sofia, 2014. "Firm Knowledge, Neighborhood Diversity and Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 360, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2014. "Is Export Diversification good for Profitability? First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 353, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2014. "Transaction-Specific Investments and Organizational Choice: A Coase-to-Coase Theory," Working papers 2014-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Maliranta, Mika & Määttänen, Niku, 2014. "Innovation, Firm Risk and Industry Productivity," ETLA Reports 22, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bolander, Pernilla & Asplund, Kajsa & Werr, Andreas, 2014. "Talent Management in a Collectivistic and Egalitarian Context – The Swedish Case," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2014:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00967369 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pol Antràs & Teresa C. Fort & Felix Tintelnot, 2017. "The Margins of Global Sourcing: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Firms," Working Paper 154856, Harvard University OpenScholar.