Report NEP-IND-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2014. "Rationalizability and Efficiency in an Asymmetric Cournot Oligopoly," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Feldman, Maryann & Tavassoli, Sam, 2014. "Something New: Where do new industries come from?," Working Papers 2014/02, Department of Industrial Economics, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Dieter Pennerstorfer, 2014. "Price and Quality Competition in Spatial Markets. The Case of Camping Sites," WIFO Working Papers 466, WIFO.
- Naylor, Robin A & Soegaard, Christian, 2014. "The Effects of Entry in Oligopoly with Bargained Wages," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1044, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Feicht, Robert & Grimm, Veronika & Seebauer, Michael, 2014. "An experimental study of corporate social responsibility through charitable giving in Bertrand markets," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2014, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Maliranta, Mika & Määttänen, Niku, 2014. "Innovation, Firm Risk and Industry Productivity," ETLA Reports 22, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p529o10r5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p5487a6cm is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2014. "Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 357, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- A.S. Hurn & Annastiina Silvennoinen & Timo Teräsvirta, 2014. "A Smooth Transition Logit Model of the Effects of Deregulation in the Electricity Market," CREATES Research Papers 2014-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2014. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," Working Papers 2014/01, Department of Industrial Economics, Blekinge Institute of Technology.