Performance Improvement in Public Organizations, How to Leverage ICT Investments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Mika Maliranta & Petri Rouvinen, 2006.
"Informational mobility and productivity: Finnish evidence,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(6), pages 605-616.
- Maliranta, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Informational Mobility and Productivity - Finnish Evidence," Discussion Papers 919, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nestor E. Terleckyj, 1970. "Measuring Progress Towards Social Goals: Some Possibilities at National and Local Levels," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(12), pages 765-778, August.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernment performance; ICT diffusion; performance improvement;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2006-06-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-PBE-2006-06-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .