Informational mobility and productivity: Finnish evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Maliranta, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Informational Mobility and Productivity - Finnish Evidence," Discussion Papers 919, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Greenana & Jacques Mairesse, 2000.
"Computers And Productivity In France: Some Evidence,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 275-315.
- Greenman, N. & Mairesse, J., 1996. "Computers and Productivity in France: Some Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Nathalie Greenan & Jacques Mairesse, 1996. "Computers and Productivity in France: Some Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dearden, Lorraine & Reed, Howard & Van Reenen, John, 2000.
"Who Gains when Workers Train? Training and Corporate Productivity in a Panel of British Industries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Van Reenen, 2000. "Who gains when workers train? Training and corporate productivity in a panel of British industries," IFS Working Papers W00/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas & Mika Maliranta, 2005.
"Technology, Labour Characteristics and Wage-productivity Gaps,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(5), pages 623-645, October.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Maliranta, Mika, 2003. "Technology, Labor Characteristic and Wage-productivity Gaps," Discussion Papers 860, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- John E. DiNardo & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 1997.
"The Returns to Computer Use Revisited: Have Pencils Changed the Wage Structure Too?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 291-303.
- John E. DiNardo & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1996. "The Returns to Computer Use Revisited: Have Pencils Changed the Wage Structure Too?," NBER Working Papers 5606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dinardo, J.E. & Pischke, J.S., 1996. "The Returns to Computer Use Revisited: Have Pencils Changed the Wage Structure Too?," Working papers 96-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur Grimes & Cleo Ren & Philip Stevens, 2012.
"The need for speed: impacts of internet connectivity on firm productivity,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 187-201, April.
- Arthur Grimes & Cleo Ren & Philip Stevens, 2009. "The Need for Speed: Impacts of Internet Connectivity on Firm Productivity," Working Papers 09_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Heli Koski & Mika Pajarinen, 2015. "Subsidies, the Shadow of Death and Labor Productivity," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 189-204, June.
- Pawlak, Jacek & Polak, John W. & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2015. "Towards a microeconomic framework for modelling the joint choice of activity–travel behaviour and ICT use," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 92-112.
- Hyvärinen, Jari, 2012. "Productivity: An International Comparison," Discussion Papers 1264, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Martikainen, Olli & Autere, Jussi & Nurmela, Markku, 2006. "Performance Improvement in Public Organizations, How to Leverage ICT Investments," Discussion Papers 1022, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Information and communication technology; Local area network; Mobility; Portability; Wireless;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:15:y:2006:i:6:p:605-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.