Informational mobility and productivity: Finnish evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Maliranta, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Informational Mobility and Productivity - Finnish Evidence," Discussion Papers 919, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Greenana & Jacques Mairesse, 2000.
"Computers And Productivity In France: Some Evidence,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 275-315.
- Greenman, N. & Mairesse, J., 1996. "Computers and Productivity in France: Some Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Nathalie Greenan & Jacques Mairesse, 1996. "Computers and Productivity in France: Some Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dearden, Lorraine & Reed, Howard & Van Reenen, John, 2000.
"Who Gains when Workers Train? Training and Corporate Productivity in a Panel of British Industries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Van Reenen, 2000. "Who gains when workers train? Training and corporate productivity in a panel of British industries," IFS Working Papers W00/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas & Mika Maliranta, 2005.
"Technology, Labour Characteristics and Wage-productivity Gaps,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(5), pages 623-645, October.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Maliranta, Mika, 2003. "Technology, Labor Characteristic and Wage-productivity Gaps," Discussion Papers 860, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- John E. DiNardo & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 1997.
"The Returns to Computer Use Revisited: Have Pencils Changed the Wage Structure Too?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 291-303.
- John E. DiNardo & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1996. "The Returns to Computer Use Revisited: Have Pencils Changed the Wage Structure Too?," NBER Working Papers 5606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dinardo, J.E. & Pischke, J.S., 1996. "The Returns to Computer Use Revisited: Have Pencils Changed the Wage Structure Too?," Working papers 96-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur Grimes & Cleo Ren & Philip Stevens, 2012.
"The need for speed: impacts of internet connectivity on firm productivity,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 187-201, April.
- Arthur Grimes & Cleo Ren & Philip Stevens, 2009. "The Need for Speed: Impacts of Internet Connectivity on Firm Productivity," Working Papers 09_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Heli Koski & Mika Pajarinen, 2015. "Subsidies, the Shadow of Death and Labor Productivity," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 189-204, June.
- Pawlak, Jacek & Polak, John W. & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2015. "Towards a microeconomic framework for modelling the joint choice of activity–travel behaviour and ICT use," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 92-112.
- Hyvärinen, Jari, 2012. "Productivity: An International Comparison," Discussion Papers 1264, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Martikainen, Olli & Autere, Jussi & Nurmela, Markku, 2006. "Performance Improvement in Public Organizations, How to Leverage ICT Investments," Discussion Papers 1022, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Information and communication technology; Local area network; Mobility; Portability; Wireless;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:15:y:2006:i:6:p:605-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .