Productivity: An International Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mika Maliranta & Petri Rouvinen, 2006.
"Informational mobility and productivity: Finnish evidence,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(6), pages 605-616.
- Maliranta, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Informational Mobility and Productivity - Finnish Evidence," Discussion Papers 919, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Ypma, Gerard, 2006. "Productivity Levels in Distributive Trades: A New ICOP Dataset for OECD Countries," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-83, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; profitability; prices; labour compensation;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .