Is the GDP growth rate in NIPA a welfare measure?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fernando del Río & Omar Licandro, 2003.
"Embodied Technological Change, Learning-by-doing and the Productivity Slowdown,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Fernando DEL RIO & Omar LICANDRO, 2002. "Embodied Technological Change, Learning-by-Doing and the Productivity Slowdown," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/12, European University Institute.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Fernando DEL RIO & Omar LICANDRO, 2002. "Embodied technological change learning-by-doing and the productivity slowdown," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DEL RIO, Fernando & LICANDRO, Omar, 2003. "Embodied technological change, learning-by-doint and the productivity slowdown," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1629, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omar Licandro & Javier Ruiz-Castillo & Jorge Duran, 2002.
"The Measurement of Growth under Embodied Technical Change,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 68(1), pages 7-19.
- Omar Licandro & Jorge Durán & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, "undated". "The Measurement of Growth under Embodied Technical Change," Working Papers 2001-09, FEDEA.
- Omar LICANDRO & Javier RUIZ-CASTILLO & Jorge DURAN, 2001. "The Measurement of Growth under Embodied Technical Change," Economics Working Papers ECO2001/14, European University Institute.
- Omar LICANDRO & Javier RUIZ-CASTILLO & Jorge DURAN, 2002. "The Measurement of Growth under Embodied Technical Change," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2002011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Fisher,Franklin M. & Shell,Karl, 1998. "Economic Analysis of Production Price Indexes," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521556231, August.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1992. "Growth Accounting When Technical Change Is Embodied in Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 964-980, September.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1990. "The Measurement of Durable Goods Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gord90-1.
- Matthijs van Veelen & Roy van der Weide, 2008. "A Note on Different Approaches to Index Number Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1722-1730, September.
- Charles R. Hulten, 1992. "Growth Accounting When Technical Change is Embodied in Capital," NBER Working Papers 3971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Cobb, 2014. "GDP Forecasting Bias due to Aggregation Inaccuracy in a Chain- Linking Framework," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 721, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-09-06 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2013-09-06 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.