Report NEP-UPT-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mikl\'os R\'asonyi & Andrea Meireles Rodrigues, 2013. "Continuous-Time Portfolio Optimisation for a Behavioural Investor with Bounded Utility on Gains," Papers 1309.0362, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Eizo Akiyama & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2013. "It is Not Just Confusion! Strategic Uncertainty in an Experimental Asset Market," AMSE Working Papers 1340, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 08 Aug 2013.
- Ekaterina Selezneva & Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Inequality-adjusted gender wage differentials in Germany," Working Papers 334, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Speculative Trade Equilibria with Incorrect Price Anticipations," Working Papers 358, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Andrea Carriero & Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis & Angeliki Theophilopoulou, 2013. "The Impact of Uncertainty Shocks under Measurement Error. A Proxy SVAR Approach," Working Papers 707, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2013. "The forward premium puzzle and the euro," Working Papers 1317, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Yu Zhu & Randall Wright & Chao He, 2013. "Housing and Liquidity," 2013 Meeting Papers 168, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, 2013. "The Stabilizing Virtues of Fiscal vs. Monetary Policy on Endogenous Bubble Fluctuations," AMSE Working Papers 1343, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 17 Aug 2013.
- Yipeng Yang & Allanus Tsoi, 2013. "Prospect Agents and the Feedback Effect on Price Fluctuations," Papers 1308.6759, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Jorge Duran & Omar Licandro, 2013. "Is the GDP growth rate in NIPA a welfare measure?," 2013 Meeting Papers 191, Society for Economic Dynamics.