Continuous-Time Portfolio Optimisation for a Behavioural Investor with Bounded Utility on Gains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Miklós Rásonyi & Andrea Rodrigues, 2013. "Optimal portfolio choice for a behavioural investor in continuous-time markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 291-318, May.
- Jakša Cvitanić & Ioannis Karatzas, 1996. "Hedging And Portfolio Optimization Under Transaction Costs: A Martingale Approach12," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 133-165, April.
- Drazen Prelec, 1998. "The Probability Weighting Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 497-528, May.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1974. "The Use of Unbounded Utility Functions in Expected-Utility Maximization: Response," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 136-138.
- Roman Muraviev & L. Rogers, 2013. "Utilities bounded below," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 271-289, May.
- Terence M. Ryan, 1974. "The Use of Unbounded Utility Functions in Expected-Utility Maximization: Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 133-135.
- Hanqing Jin & Xun Yu Zhou, 2008. "Behavioral Portfolio Selection In Continuous Time," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 385-426, July.
- Miklos Rasonyi & Andrea M. Rodrigues, 2012. "Optimal Portfolio Choice for a Behavioural Investor in Continuous-Time Markets," Papers 1202.0628, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Miklos Rasonyi, 2014. "Optimal investment with bounded above utilities in discrete time markets," Papers 1409.2023, arXiv.org.
- Huy N. Chau & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2016. "Skorohod's representation theorem and optimal strategies for markets with frictions," Papers 1606.07311, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Mikl'os R'asonyi & Jos'e Gregorio Rodr'iguez-Villarreal, 2015. "Optimal investment under behavioural criteria in incomplete diffusion market models," Papers 1501.01504, arXiv.org.
- Stephen G. Dimmock & Roy Kouwenberg & Olivia S. Mitchell & Kim Peijnenburg, 2018.
"Household Portfolio Underdiversification and Probability Weighting: Evidence from the Field,"
NBER Working Papers
24928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dimmock, Steve & Kouwenberg, Roy & Mitchell, Olivia S & Peijnenburg, Kim, 2018. "Household Portfolio Underdiversification and Probability Weighting: Evidence from the Field," CEPR Discussion Papers 13109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jakusch, Sven Thorsten & Meyer, Steffen & Hackethal, Andreas, 2019. "Taming models of prospect theory in the wild? Estimation of Vlcek and Hens (2011)," SAFE Working Paper Series 146, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Zuo Quan Xu, 2014. "A Note on the Quantile Formulation," Papers 1403.7269, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Zuo Quan Xu, 2018. "Moral-hazard-free insurance contract design under rank-dependent utility theory," Papers 1803.02546, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
- Bin Zou & Rudi Zagst, 2015. "Optimal Investment with Transaction Costs under Cumulative Prospect Theory in Discrete Time," Papers 1511.04768, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Bin Zou, 2017. "Optimal Investment In Hedge Funds Under Loss Aversion," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-32, May.
- Bi, Junna & Jin, Hanqing & Meng, Qingbin, 2018. "Behavioral mean-variance portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 271(2), pages 644-663.
- Massimiliano Amarante & Mario Ghossoub & Edmund Phelps, 2012.
"Contracting for Innovation under Knightian Uncertainty,"
Cahiers de recherche
18-2012, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- AMARANTE, Massimiliano & GHOSSOUB, Mario & PHELPS, Edmund, 2012. "Contracting for innovation under knightian uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 2012-15, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Yves Alarie & Georges Dionne, 2005. "Testing Explanations of Preference Reversal: a Model," Cahiers de recherche 0510, CIRPEE.
- Mohammed Abdellaoui & Olivier L’Haridon & Horst Zank, 2010.
"Separating curvature and elevation: A parametric probability weighting function,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 39-65, August.
- Olivier l'Haridon & Mohammed Abdellaoui & Horst Zank, 2010. "Separating curvature and elevation: A parametric probability weighting function," Post-Print hal-00528381, HAL.
- Foster, Gigi & Frijters, Paul & Schaffner, Markus & Torgler, Benno, 2018. "Expectation formation in an evolving game of uncertainty: New experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 379-405.
- Thomas Epper & Helga Fehr-Duda, 2012.
"The missing link: unifying risk taking and time discounting,"
ECON - Working Papers
096, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2018.
- Epper, Thomas & Fehr-Duda, Helga, 2018. "The Missing Link: Unifying Risk Taking and Time Discounting," Economics Working Paper Series 1812, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Che-Yuan Liang, 2017.
"Optimal inequality behind the veil of ignorance,"
Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 431-455, October.
- Liang, Che-Yuan, 2013. "Optimal Inequality behind the Veil of Ignorance," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Liang, Che-Yuan, 2013. "Optimal Inequality behind the Veil of Ignorance," Working Paper Series 2013:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Liebenehm, S. & Waibel, H., 2014. "Risk and Time Preferences of West African Cattle Farmers," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 49, March.
- Jona Linde & Joep Sonnemans, 2012. "Social comparison and risky choices," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 45-72, February.
- Rania HENTATI & Jean-Luc PRIGENT, 2010.
"Structured Portfolio Analysis under SharpeOmega Ratio,"
- Rania Hentati-KAFFEL & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Structured portfolio analysis under SharpeOmega ratio," Working Papers 2014-425, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Rania Hentati & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2012. "Structured portfolio analysis under SharpeOmega ratio," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00657327, HAL.
- Rania Hentati & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2012. "Structured portfolio analysis under SharpeOmega ratio," Working Papers hal-00657327, HAL.
- Rania Hentati-Kaffel & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2012. "Structured portfolio analysis under SharpeOmega ratio," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12002, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Singh, Vartika, 2013.
"Risk and Ambiguity Preferences and the Adoption of New Agricultural Technologies: Evidence from Field Experiments in Rural India,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
150794, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Singh, Vartika, 2014. "Risk and ambiguity preferences and the adoption of new agricultural technologies: Evidence from field experiments in rural India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1324, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-UPT-2013-09-06 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1309.0362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.