Optimal Portfolio Choice for a Behavioural Investor in Continuous-Time Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Kast & André Lapied & Pascal Toquebeuf, 2008. "Updating Choquet Integrals , Consequentialism and Dynamic Consistency," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 04-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Arjan B. Berkelaar & Roy Kouwenberg & Thierry Post, 2004. "Optimal Portfolio Choice under Loss Aversion," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(4), pages 973-987, November.
- Xue Dong He & Xun Yu Zhou, 2011. "Portfolio Choice Under Cumulative Prospect Theory: An Analytical Treatment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(2), pages 315-331, February.
- Hanqing Jin & Xun Yu Zhou, 2008. "Behavioral Portfolio Selection In Continuous Time," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 385-426.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Bernard, Carole & Ghossoub, Mario, 2009. "Static Portfolio Choice under Cumulative Prospect Theory," MPRA Paper 15446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2317 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huy N. Chau & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2016. "Skorohod's representation theorem and optimal strategies for markets with frictions," Papers 1606.07311, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Mikl'os R'asonyi & Jos'e Gregorio Rodr'iguez-Villarreal, 2015. "Optimal investment under behavioural criteria in incomplete diffusion market models," Papers 1501.01504, arXiv.org.
- Mikl'os R'asonyi & Andrea Meireles Rodrigues, 2013. "Continuous-Time Portfolio Optimisation for a Behavioural Investor with Bounded Utility on Gains," Papers 1309.0362, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Mikl'os R'asonyi & Andrea Meireles-Rodrigues, 2018. "On Utility Maximisation Under Model Uncertainty in Discrete-Time Markets," Papers 1801.06860, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Miklos Rasonyi, 2014. "Optimal investment with bounded above utilities in discrete time markets," Papers 1409.2023, arXiv.org.
- Mikl'os R'asonyi & Jos'e G. Rodr'iguez-Villarreal, 2014. "Optimal investment under behavioural criteria -- a dual approach," Papers 1405.3812, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2012-02-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1202.0628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.