Report NEP-DGE-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hylton Hollander and Guangling Liu, 2013. "The Equity Price Channel in a New-Keynesian DSGE Model with Financial Frictions and Banking," Working Papers 360, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen, 2013. "Population, Pensions, And Endogenous Economic Growth," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Yu Zhu & Randall Wright & Chao He, 2013. "Housing and Liquidity," 2013 Meeting Papers 168, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Moritz Kuhn & Sebastian Koehne, 2013. "Optimal capital taxation for time-nonseparable preferences," 2013 Meeting Papers 322, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zhiwei Xu & Pengfei Wang & Jianjun Miao, 2013. "A Bayesian DSGE Model of Stock Market Bubbles and Business Cycles," 2013 Meeting Papers 167, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hasui, Kohei, 2013. "The non-negative constraint on the nominal interest rate and the effects of monetary policy," MPRA Paper 49394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin J. Lansing & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2013. "Top Incomes, Rising Inequality, and Welfare," CDMA Working Paper Series 201304, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, 2013. "The Stabilizing Virtues of Fiscal vs. Monetary Policy on Endogenous Bubble Fluctuations," AMSE Working Papers 1343, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 17 Aug 2013.
- Lodewijk Visschers & Carlos Carrillo-Tudela, 2013. "Job, Employment and Occupation Flows Over the Business Cycle," 2013 Meeting Papers 165, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Philipp Kircher & Michele Tertilt & Cezar Santos & Jeremy Greenwood, 2013. "An Equilibrium Model of the African HIV/AIDS Epidemic," 2013 Meeting Papers 195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Kliem & Alexander Kriwoluzky, 2013. "Online Appendix to "Toward a Taylor Rule for Fiscal Policy"," Technical Appendices 12-15, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- PIROVANO, Mara, 2013. "Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 2013014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jorge Duran & Omar Licandro, 2013. "Is the GDP growth rate in NIPA a welfare measure?," 2013 Meeting Papers 191, Society for Economic Dynamics.