Report NEP-MAC-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyuk Jae Rhee & Jeongseok Song, 2013. "Unemployment fluctuations, and optimal monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 1309, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Hylton Hollander and Guangling Liu, 2013. "The Equity Price Channel in a New-Keynesian DSGE Model with Financial Frictions and Banking," Working Papers 360, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Germana Corrado & Luisa Corrado, 2013. "Stabilisation Policy in a Model of Consumption, Housing Collateral and Bank Lending," Studies in Economics 1316, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kitov, Ivan & KItov, Oleg, 2013. "Inflation, unemployment, and labor force. Phillips curves and long-term projections for Japan," MPRA Paper 49388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Silva & Vitor Manuel Carvalho & Ana Paula Ribeiro, 2013. "How large are fiscal multipliers? A panel-data VAR approach for the Euro area," FEP Working Papers 500, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Christopher Reicher, 2013. "A set of estimated fiscal rules for a cross-section of countries: Stabilization and consolidation through which instruments?," Kiel Working Papers 1850, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Deniz Igan, Alain Kabundi, Francisco Nadal De Simone, Natalia Tamirisa, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Balance Sheets," Working Papers 364, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2013. "Keynes's Employment Function and the Gratuitous Phillips Curve Disaster," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_773, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hasui, Kohei, 2013. "The non-negative constraint on the nominal interest rate and the effects of monetary policy," MPRA Paper 49394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- PIROVANO, Mara, 2013. "Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 2013014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Kashiwabara, Chie, 2013. "The Central Bank and bank credits in the Philippines : a survey on effectiveness of monetary policy and its measures," IDE Discussion Papers 413, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Luca Fornaro, 2013. "International Debt Deleveraging," Working Papers 182, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2013. "Reorienting Fiscal Policy: A Critical Assessment of Fiscal Fine-Tuning," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_772, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jorgen Mortensen, 2013. "The Eu's Economic Policy Architecture after the Ratification of the Fiscal Treaty," CASE Network E-briefs 2, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ansgar Belke & Marcel Wiedmann, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Stock Prices and Central Banks - Cross-Country Comparisons of Cointegrated VAR Models," Ruhr Economic Papers 0435, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Emanuel Gasteiger & Shoujian Zhang, 2013. "Anticipation, Learning and Welfare: the Case of Distortionary Taxation," CDMA Working Paper Series 201301, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Ansgar Belke, 2013. "Impact of a Low Interest Rate Environment - Global Liquidity Spillovers and the Search-for-yield," Ruhr Economic Papers 0429, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Zhiwei Xu & Pengfei Wang & Jianjun Miao, 2013. "A Bayesian DSGE Model of Stock Market Bubbles and Business Cycles," 2013 Meeting Papers 167, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hiroshi Fujiki, 2013. "Institutional Designs to Alleviate Liquidity Shortages in a Two- Country Model," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013. "The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payment crisis and beyond," Department of Economics University of Siena 681, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2013. "Measuring the Slowly Evolving Trend in US Inflation with Professional Forecasts," Working Papers 1316, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ansgar Belke, 2013. "Finance Access of SMEs: What Role for the ECB?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0430, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Maré, David C & Fabling, Richard, 2013. "The incidence and persistence of cyclical job loss in New Zealand," Working Papers 13_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Cruz-Rodriguez, Alexis, 2013.
"La END, el plan nacional plurianual del sector público y la sostenibilidad fiscal en la República Dominicana
[The Dominican National Development Strategy (END), the National Multi-Year Public Secto," MPRA Paper 49376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guiying (Laura) Wu, 2013. "Investment Frictions and the Aggregate Output Loss in China," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1307, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Agnieszka Markiewicz & Andreas Pick, 2013. "Adaptive Learning and Survey Data," CDMA Working Paper Series 201305, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2013. "A Note on Commodity Taxation and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Lodewijk Visschers & Carlos Carrillo-Tudela, 2013. "Job, Employment and Occupation Flows Over the Business Cycle," 2013 Meeting Papers 165, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2013. "Economic Growth and Inequality: Evidence from the Young Democracies of South America," Working Papers 361, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Sánchez, Alan, 2013. "Minimum Wage and Job Mobility," Working Papers 2013-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Marcus Scheiblecker, 2013. "The Ease of Trade Imbalances Within the Euro Area After the 2008 Recession," WIFO Working Papers 453, WIFO.
- Carlos Pérez Montes, 2013. "Estimation of Regulatory Credit Risk Models," Working Papers 1305, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Nicholas Kilimani, 2013. "Water Resource Accounts for Uganda: Use and Policy Relevancy," Working Papers 201347, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- NGUENA, Christian L., 2013.
"Développement de l’Industrie Créative et Réduction du Chômage des Jeunes au Cameroun : une Approche par la Matrice de Comptabilité Sociale
[Creative Industry Development and reduction of Youth Unem," MPRA Paper 49413, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2013.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Jun Nagaysu, 2013. "An investigation of housing affordability in the UK regions," Working Papers 1316, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Duran & Omar Licandro, 2013. "Is the GDP growth rate in NIPA a welfare measure?," 2013 Meeting Papers 191, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bloom, David E. & Cafiero, Elizabeth T. & McGovern, Mark E. & Prettner, Klaus & Stanciole, Anderson & Weiss, Jonathan & Bakkila, Samuel & Rosenberg, Larry, 2013. "The Economic Impact of Non-communicable Disease in China and India: Estimates, Projections, and Comparisons," IZA Discussion Papers 7563, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).