Report NEP-MAC-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MAC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyuk Jae Rhee & Jeongseok Song, 2013. "Unemployment fluctuations, and optimal monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 1309, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Guangling Dave Liu & Hylton Hollander, 2013. "The Equity Price Channel in a New-Keynesian DSGE Model with Financial Frictions and Banking," Working Papers 360, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Germana Corrado & Luisa Corrado, 2013. "Stabilisation Policy in a Model of Consumption, Housing Collateral and Bank Lending," Studies in Economics 1316, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kitov, Ivan & KItov, Oleg, 2013. "Inflation, unemployment, and labor force. Phillips curves and long-term projections for Japan," MPRA Paper 49388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Silva & Vitor Manuel Carvalho & Ana Paula Ribeiro, 2013. "How large are fiscal multipliers? A panel-data VAR approach for the Euro area," FEP Working Papers 500, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Christopher Reicher, 2013. "A set of estimated fiscal rules for a cross-section of countries: Stabilization and consolidation through which instruments?," Kiel Working Papers 1850, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alain Kabundi & Deniz Igan & Francisco N. de Simone & Natalia Tamirisa, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Balance Sheets," Working Papers 364, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2013. "Keynes's Employment Function and the Gratuitous Phillips Curve Disaster," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_773, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hasui, Kohei, 2013. "The non-negative constraint on the nominal interest rate and the effects of monetary policy," MPRA Paper 49394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- PIROVANO, Mara, 2013. "Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 2013014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Kashiwabara, Chie, 2013. "The Central Bank and bank credits in the Philippines : a survey on effectiveness of monetary policy and its measures," IDE Discussion Papers 413, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Luca Fornaro, 2013. "International Debt Deleveraging," Working Papers 182, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2013. "Reorienting Fiscal Policy: A Critical Assessment of Fiscal Fine-Tuning," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_772, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jorgen Mortensen, 2013. "The Eu's Economic Policy Architecture after the Ratification of the Fiscal Treaty," CASE Network E-briefs 2, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ansgar Belke & Marcel Wiedmann, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Stock Prices and Central Banks - Cross-Country Comparisons of Cointegrated VAR Models," Ruhr Economic Papers 0435, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Emanuel Gasteiger & Shoujian Zhang, 2013. "Anticipation, Learning and Welfare: the Case of Distortionary Taxation," CDMA Working Paper Series 201301, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Ansgar Belke, 2013. "Impact of a Low Interest Rate Environment - Global Liquidity Spillovers and the Search-for-yield," Ruhr Economic Papers 0429, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Zhiwei Xu & Pengfei Wang & Jianjun Miao, 2013. "A Bayesian DSGE Model of Stock Market Bubbles and Business Cycles," 2013 Meeting Papers 167, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hiroshi Fujiki, 2013. "Institutional Designs to Alleviate Liquidity Shortages in a Two- Country Model," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013. "The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payment crisis and beyond," Department of Economics University of Siena 681, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2013. "Measuring The Slowly Evolving Trend In Us Inflation With Professional Forecasts," Working Paper 1316, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Ansgar Belke, 2013. "Finance Access of SMEs: What Role for the ECB?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0430, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Maré, David C & Fabling, Richard, 2013. "The incidence and persistence of cyclical job loss in New Zealand," Working Papers 13_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Cruz-Rodriguez, Alexis, 2013. "La END, el plan nacional plurianual del sector público y la sostenibilidad fiscal en la República Dominicana [The Dominican National Development Strategy (END), the National Multi-Year Public Secto," MPRA Paper 49376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guiying (Laura) Wu, 2013. "Investment Frictions and the Aggregate Output Loss in China," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1307, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Agnieszka Markiewicz & Andreas Pick, 2013. "Adaptive Learning and Survey Data," CDMA Working Paper Series 201305, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2013. "A Note on Commodity Taxation and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Lodewijk Visschers & Carlos Carrillo-Tudela, 2013. "Job, Employment and Occupation Flows Over the Business Cycle," 2013 Meeting Papers 165, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2013. "Economic Growth and Inequality: Evidence from the Young Democracies of South America," Working Papers 361, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Sánchez, Alan, 2013. "Minimum Wage and Job Mobility," Working Papers 2013-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Marcus Scheiblecker, 2013. "The Ease of Trade Imbalances Within the Euro Area After the 2008 Recession," WIFO Working Papers 453, WIFO.
- Carlos Pérez Montes, 2013. "Estimation of Regulatory Credit Risk Models," Working Papers 1305, Banco de España.
- Nicholas Kilimani, 2013. "Water Resource Accounts for Uganda: Use and Policy Relevancy," Working Papers 201347, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- NGUENA, Christian L., 2013. "Développement de l’Industrie Créative et Réduction du Chômage des Jeunes au Cameroun : une Approche par la Matrice de Comptabilité Sociale [Creative Industry Development and reduction of Youth Unem," MPRA Paper 49413, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2013.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Jun Nagaysu, 2013. "An investigation of housing affordability in the UK regions," Working Papers 1316, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Duran & Omar Licandro, 2013. "Is the GDP growth rate in NIPA a welfare measure?," 2013 Meeting Papers 191, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bloom, David E. & Cafiero, Elizabeth T. & McGovern, Mark E. & Prettner, Klaus & Stanciole, Anderson & Weiss, Jonathan & Bakkila, Samuel & Rosenberg, Larry, 2013. "The Economic Impact of Non-communicable Disease in China and India: Estimates, Projections, and Comparisons," IZA Discussion Papers 7563, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).