Reorienting Fiscal Policy: A Critical Assessment of Fiscal Fine-Tuning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wren-Lewis, Simon, 2000. "The Limits to Discretionary Fiscal Stabilization Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 92-105, Winter.
- Canto, Victor A. & Joines, Douglas H. & Laffer, Arthur B., 1983. "Foundations of Supply-Side Economics," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780121588205.
- Stephanie Bell & L. Randall Wray, "undated".
"The War on Poverty After 40 Years: A Minskyan Assessment,"
Economics Public Policy Brief Archive
ppb_78, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie A. Bell, 2004. "The 'War on Poverty' after 40 Years: A Minskyan Assessment," Macroeconomics 0404034, EconWPA.
- Stephanie Bell & L. Randall Wray, 2004. "The "War on Poverty" after 40 Years: A Minskyan Assessment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_404, Levy Economics Institute.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Pavlina Tcherneva, 2012. "The Role of Fiscal Policy," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 5-25.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- David R. Henderson, 1989. "Are We All Supply-Siders Now?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 7(4), pages 116-128, October.
- Lesley J. Turner & Sheldon Danziger & Kristin S. Seefeldt, 2006. "Failing the Transition from Welfare to Work: Women Chronically Disconnected from Employment and Cash Welfare," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(2), pages 227-249.
- Pavlina Tcherneva, 2010.
"Fiscal Policy: The Wrench in the New Economic Consensus,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 24-44.
- Marc Lavoie, 2010. "Changes in Central Bank Procedures during the Subprime Crisis and Their Repercussions on Monetary Theory," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_606, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:37:y:2003:i:4:p:851-880 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFull Employment; Fiscal Policy; Aggregate Demand; Business Cycles; Income Distribution; New Consensus;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-09-06 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-09-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.