Do Miracles Lead to Crises?: An Informational Frictions Explanation to Emerging Market Financial Crises
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Marina Azzimonti Department of Economics Stonybrook University 10 Nicolls Road Stonybrook NY 11790 USA|
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Smith, Katherine A., 2006.
"Quantitative implications of a debt-deflation theory of Sudden Stops and asset prices,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 82-114, September.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Katherine A. Smith, 2004. "Quantitative Implication of A Debt-Deflation Theory of Sudden Stops and Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 10940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Bauer, Gregory & Schneider, Martin, 2005.
"International Equity Flows and Returns: A Quantitative Equilibrium Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rui Albuquerque & Gregory Bauer & Martin Schneider, 2004. "International Equity Flows and Returns: A Quantitative Equilibrium Approach," International Finance 0405006, EconWPA.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Bauer, Gregory H. & Schneider, Martin, 2004. "International equity flows and returns: a quantative equilibrium approach," Working Paper Series 0310, European Central Bank.
- Rui Albuquerque & Gregory H. Bauer & Martin Schneider, 2005. "International equity flows and returns: a quantitative equilibrium approach," International Finance 0508006, EconWPA.
- Rui Albuquerque & Gregory H. Bauer & Martin Schneider, 2004. "International Equity Flows and Returns: A Quantitative Equilibrium Approach," Staff Working Papers 04-42, Bank of Canada.
- Tomas Dvorak, 2001.
"Do Domestic Investors Have an Information Advantage? Evidence from Indonesia,"
Center for Development Economics
168, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Tomas Dvorak, 2001. "Do Domestic Investors Have an Information Advantage? Evidence from Indonesia," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Jenny Corbett & Gregor Irwin & David Vines, 1999. "From Asian Miracle to Asian Crisis: Why Vulnerability, Why Collapse?," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: David Gruen & Luke Gower (ed.), Capital Flows and the International Financial System Reserve Bank of Australia.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed005:496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.