Volatility Dependent Dynamic Equicorrelation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Laurent & Jeroen V. K. Rombouts & Francesco Violante, 2012.
"On the forecasting accuracy of multivariate GARCH models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(6), pages 934-955, September.
- LAURENT, Sébastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V. K. & VIOLANTE, Francesco, 2010. "On the forecasting accuracy of multivariate GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers 2010025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sébastien Laurent & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Francesco Violante, 2010. "On the Forecasting Accuracy of Multivariate GARCH Models," Cahiers de recherche 1021, CIRPEE.
- Becker, R. & Clements, A.E. & Doolan, M.B. & Hurn, A.S., 2015. "Selecting volatility forecasting models for portfolio allocation purposes," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 849-861.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & McAleer, Michael, 2014.
"Robust ranking of multivariate GARCH models by problem dimension,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 172-185.
- Caporin, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2012. "Robust Ranking of Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2012-13, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Michael McAleer & Massimiliano Caporin, 2012. "Robust Ranking of Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," KIER Working Papers 815, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Robust Ranking of Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," Working Papers in Economics 12/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Robust Ranking of Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised Apr 2012.
- Gian Piero Aielli, 2013. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: On Properties and Estimation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 282-299, July.
- repec:taf:jnlbes:v:30:y:2012:i:2:p:212-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Beber & Michael W. Brandt & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 2009.
"Flight-to-Quality or Flight-to-Liquidity? Evidence from the Euro-Area Bond Market,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 925-957, March.
- Alessandro Beber & Michael W. Brandt & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 2006. "Flight-to-Quality or Flight-to-Liquidity? Evidence From the Euro-Area Bond Market," NBER Working Papers 12376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter R. Hansen & Asger Lunde & James M. Nason, 2011. "The Model Confidence Set," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(2), pages 453-497, March.
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993.
" On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993. "On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks," Staff Report 157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Longin, Francois & Solnik, Bruno, 1995. "Is the correlation in international equity returns constant: 1960-1990?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-26, February.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Errunza, Vihang & Jacobs, Kris & Jin, Xisong, 2014.
"Correlation dynamics and international diversification benefits,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 807-824.
- Peter Christoffersen & Vihang R. Errunza & Kris Jacobs & Xisong Jin, 2013. "Correlation Dynamics and International Diversification Benefits," CREATES Research Papers 2013-49, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Berben, Robert-Paul & Jansen, W. Jos, 2005.
"Comovement in international equity markets: A sectoral view,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 832-857, September.
- R-P. Berben & W.J. Jansen, 2001. "Comovement in International Equity Markets: a Sectoral View," MEB Series (discontinued) 2001-11, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Robert-Paul Berben & W. Jos Jansen, 2003. "Comovement in international equity markets: A sectoral view," Finance 0310001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1990. "Modelling the Coherence in Short-run Nominal Exchange Rates: A Multivariate Generalized ARCH Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 498-505, August.
- Bracker, Kevin & Koch, Paul D., 1999. "Economic determinants of the correlation structure across international equity markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 443-471.
- Christos Savva & Nektarios Aslanidis, 2010.
"Stock market integration between new EU member states and the Euro-zone,"
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 337-351, October.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Savva, Christos S., 2008. "Stock market integration between new EU member states and the Euro-zone," Working Papers 2072/13263, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Fleming, Jeff & Kirby, Chris & Ostdiek, Barbara, 2003. "The economic value of volatility timing using "realized" volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 473-509, March.
More about this item
KeywordsVolatility; multivariate GARCH; equicorrelation; portfolio allocation;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2016-06-04 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2016-06-04 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:auncer:2016_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (School of Economics and Finance). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ncerrau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.