Report NEP-ECM-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- T. Arduini, 2016. "Distribution Free Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Binary Choice Panel Data Models," Working Papers wp1052, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Marian Vavra, 2016. "Portmanteau Tests for Linearity of Stationary Time Series," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2016, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Smith Paul, 2016. "Nowcasting UK GDP during the depression," Working Papers 1606, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Adam Clements & Ayesha Scott & Annastiina Silvennoinen, 2016. "Volatility Dependent Dynamic Equicorrelation," NCER Working Paper Series 111, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Gouel, Christophe & Legrand, Nicolas, 2016. "Bayesian Estimation of the Storage Model using Information on Quantities," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235599, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2016. "The axiomatic foundation of logit and its relation to behavioral welfare," MPRA Paper 71632, University Library of Munich, Germany.