Poverty Reduction for Profit? A Critical Examination of Business Opportunities at the Bottom of the Pyramid
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2002.
"The Rise of Mass Consumption Societies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 1035-1070, October.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1999. "The Rise of Mass Consumption Societies," Discussion Papers 1289, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2000. "The Rise of Mass Consumption Societies," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 23, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2000. "The rise of mass consumption societies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6656, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rao, Vijayendra, 2000. "Price Heterogeneity and "Real" Inequality: A Case Study of Prices and Poverty in Rural South India," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(2), pages 201-211, June.
- Subramanian, Shankar & Deaton, Angus, 1996. "The Demand for Food and Calories," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 133-162, February.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1003-1026, October.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Industrialization and the Big Push," NBER Working Papers 2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989. "Industrialization and the Big Push," Scholarly Articles 3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2006. "World Development Indicators 2006," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8151.
- Harriss-White,Barbara, 2003. "India Working," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521809795, May.
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2008.
"Chinese Poverty: Assessing The Impact Of Alternative Assumptions,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 572-596, December.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2005. "Chinese Poverty: Assessing the Impact of Alternative Assumptions," Microeconomics 0509002, EconWPA.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2006. "Chinese Poverty: Assessing the Impact of Alternative Assumptions," Working Papers 25, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Harriss-White,Barbara, 2003. "India Working," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521007634, May.
- Patrick Honohan, 2001.
"Does PPP-adjusted data exaggerate the relative size of poor economies?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(12), pages 799-802.
- Honohan, Patrick, 1998. "Does PPP-Adjusted Data Exaggerate the Relative Size of Poor Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1865, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kunreuther, Howard, 1973. "Why the Poor May Pay More for Food: Theoretical and Empirical Evidence," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(3), pages 368-383, July.
- Jerik Hanushek & Dennis Kimko, 2006.
"Schooling, Labor-force Quality, and the Growth of Nations,"
Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 154-193.
- Dennis D. Kimko & Eric A. Hanushek, 2000. "Schooling, Labor-Force Quality, and the Growth of Nations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1184-1208, December.
- Maloney, William F., 2004. "Informality Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1159-1178, July.
- T.N. Srinivasan & Jessica Seddon Wallack, 2004. "Globalization, Growth, and the Poor," De Economist, Springer, vol. 152(2), pages 251-272, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:qehwps:qehwps160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .