Managing Base of the Pyramid as a Business Opportunity : A Longitudinal Field Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2006. "Internationalism: in the beginning," Chapters, in: International Economics and Confusing Politics, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00744236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2007. "International regulatory activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2006(2), pages 59-65.
- Unknown, 2006. "ERS Summer Interns," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-1, February.
- ., 2006. "International political economy," Chapters, in: International Economics and Confusing Politics, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Capron, Michel & Petit, Pascal, 2011. "Responsabilité sociale des entreprises et diversité des capitalismes," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 9.
- ., 2006. "Migration, International," Chapters, in: David Alexander Clark (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 75, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bénédicte Faivre-Tavignot & Laurence Lehmann-Ortega & Bertrand Moingeon, 2010. "Le social business, laboratoire d'apprentissage des stratégies de rupture," Post-Print hal-00609570, HAL.
- ., 2006. "Economics and international politics," Chapters, in: International Economics and Confusing Politics, chapter 10, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ocde, 2007. "Travaux réglementaires internationaux," Bulletin de droit nucléaire, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2006(2), pages 63-69.
- ., 2006. "International Trade," Chapters, in: David Alexander Clark (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 60, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jeoffrey H.G. Malek Mansour, 2006. "Three essays in international economics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/210878, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gilles Vermot Desroches & Thomas André, 2012. "THE BIPBOP PROGRAMME: Providing access to reliable, affordable and clean energy with a combined approach of investment, offers and training," Post-Print hal-00744236, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement Control Systems; Strategy Implementation; Base of the Pyramid; Business Case; Corporate Social responsibility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-11-15 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01221651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.