THE BIPBOP PROGRAMME: Providing access to reliable, affordable and clean energy with a combined approach of investment, offers and training
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Crifo & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility: From Compliance to Opportunity?," Post-Print hal-00512337, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas André, 2015. "Managing Societal Performance of Impact Investing: An Action Research Inquiry," Working Papers hal-01211725, HAL.
- Thomas André & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2015. "Managing Base of the Pyramid as a Business Opportunity : A Longitudinal Field Study," Working Papers hal-01221651, HAL.
- Thomas André, 2015. "Institutionalization Of Impact Investing Through Societal Management Pressures: An Action Research Inquiry," Working Papers hal-01180070, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBase of the Pyramid; Bottom of the Pyramid; inclusive business; Access to Energy; BipBop; Schneider Electric;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-11-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-11-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-11-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00744236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .