Report NEP-PPM-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mette Asmild & Jens Leth Hougaard & Dorte Kronborg, 2012. "Do efficiency scores depend on input mix? A statistical test and empirical illustration," MSAP Working Paper Series 05_2012, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Viral V. Acharya & Ramin P. Baghai & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2012. "Wrongful Discharge Laws and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 18516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eleonora Lorenzini, 2012. "Innovation and e-commerce in clusters of small firms: The case of a regional e-marketplace," DEM Working Papers Series 003, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Tim Bogle & Frans P. de Vries, 2012. "Rent Seeking and the Smoke and Mirrors Game in the Creation of Forest Sector Carbon Credits: An Example from British Columbia," Working Papers 2012-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Fabiano Mezadre Pompermayer & Erivelton Pires Guedes, 2012. "Avaliação dos Fundos Setoriais: CT-Transporte," Discussion Papers 1689, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Luis Claudio Kubota & Mauro Oddo Nogueira & Daniel Nogueira Milani, 2012. "Avaliação dos Fundos Setorias: CT-Info," Discussion Papers 1752, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Gilles Vermot Desroches & Thomas André, 2012. "THE BIPBOP PROGRAMME: Providing access to reliable, affordable and clean energy with a combined approach of investment, offers and training," Post-Print hal-00744236, HAL.
- G. Coco & G. Pignataro, 2012. "Wealth inequality, unequal opportunities and inefficient credit market," Working Papers wp851, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.