Do efficiency scores depend on input mix? A statistical test and empirical illustration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mette Asmild & Jens Hougaard & Dorte Kronborg, 2013. "Do efficiency scores depend on input mix? A statistical test and empirical illustration," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 211(1), pages 37-48, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"A general methodology for bootstrapping in non-parametric frontier models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 779-802.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998. "A General Methodology for Bootstrapping in Nonparametric Frontier Models," Papers 9811, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: The State of the Art,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 49-78, January.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1999. "Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: the State of the Art," Papers 9904, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Leopold Simar & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2006.
"On Testing Equality of Distributions of Technical Efficiency Scores,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 497-522.
- Simar, Leopold & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2004. "On testing equality of distributions of technical efficiency scores," MPRA Paper 28003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kneip, Alois & Simar, Léopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2008. "Asymptotics And Consistent Bootstraps For Dea Estimators In Nonparametric Frontier Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(06), pages 1663-1697, December.
- Adler, Nicole & Friedman, Lea & Sinuany-Stern, Zilla, 2002. "Review of ranking methods in the data envelopment analysis context," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 249-265, July.
- Rajiv D. Banker, 1993. "Maximum Likelihood, Consistency and Data Envelopment Analysis: A Statistical Foundation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1265-1273, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Min, Hokey & Joo, Seong-Jong, 2016. "A comparative performance analysis of airline strategic alliances using data envelopment analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 99-110.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2375-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis (DEA); homogeneous efficiencies; small sample properties; Kruskal-Wallis; ranking; demolition projects;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-11-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EFF-2012-11-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-PPM-2012-11-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:msapwp:05_2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msakudk.html .