Report NEP-EFF-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mette Asmild & Bruce Hollingsworth & Stephen Birch, 2012. "The scale of hospital production in different settings: One size does not fit all," MSAP Working Paper Series 04_2012, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2012. "University And Firm Performance In The Italian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 201207, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Miguel Martín-Retorillo & Vincente Pinilla, 2012. "Why did agricultural labour productivity not converge in Europe from 1950 to 2005?," Working Papers 0025, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Mette Asmild & Jens Leth Hougaard & Dorte Kronborg, 2012. "Do efficiency scores depend on input mix? A statistical test and empirical illustration," MSAP Working Paper Series 05_2012, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Mieno, Fumiharu & Kai, Hisako, 2012. "Do Subsidies Enhance or Erode the Cost Efficiency of Microfinance? Evidence from MFI Worldwide Micro Data," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-14, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Salvador Navarro & David Rivers & Amit Gandhi, 2012. "On the Identification of Production Functions: How Heterogeneous is Productivity?," 2012 Meeting Papers 105, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David J. Mayston, 2012. "Analysing the effectiveness of public service producers with endogenous resourcing," Discussion Papers 12/30, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mette Asmild & Kurt Nielsen & Peter Bogetoft, 2012. "Are high labour costs destroying the competitiveness of Danish dairy farmers? Evidence from an international benchmarking analysis," MSAP Working Paper Series 01_2012, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Schlüter, Tobias & Busch, Ramona & Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas & Sievers, Sönke, 2012. "Determinants of the interest rate pass-through of banks: Evidence from German loan products," Discussion Papers 26/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Holden, Stein & Mannberg, Andrea, 2012. "The Role of Land Certification in Reducing Gender Gaps in Productivity in Rural Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 1/12, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Dan Andrews & Federico Cingano, 2012. "Public Policy and Resource Allocation: Evidence from Firms in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 996, OECD Publishing.
- Ghebru, Hosaena H. & Holden, Stein T., 2012. "Reverse Share-Tenancy and Marshallian Inefficiency: Bargaining Power of Landowners and the Sharecroppers’ Productivity," CLTS Working Papers 2/12, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova & Qian Sun, 2012. "Industry-level Econometric Estimates of Energy-capital-labour Substitution with a Nested CES Production Function," Working Papers 1214E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Maria Bas & Antoine Berthou, 2012. "The Unequal Effects of Financial Development on Firms' Growth in India," Working Papers 2012-22, CEPII research center.
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012. "The Influence of BMI, Obesity and Overweight on Medical Costs: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 2012-08, FEDEA.