Public Policy and Resource Allocation: Evidence from Firms in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dan Andrews & Federico Cingano, 2014. "Public policy and resource allocation: evidence from firms in OECD countries," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 29(78), pages 253-296, April.
More about this item
Keywordsallocative efficiency; données sur les entreprises; effectifs de migrants; firm level data; productivity; productivité; regulations; régulation;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:996-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .