Determinants of the interest rate pass-through of banks: Evidence from German loan products
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Lesanovska, Jitka, 2016.
"Bank efficiency and interest rate pass-through: Evidence from Czech loan products,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 153-169.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jitka Lesanovska, 2015. "Bank Efficiency and Interest Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from Czech Loan Products," Working Papers IES 2015/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2015.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jitka Lesanovska, 2015. "Bank Efficiency and Interest Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from Czech Loan Products," Working Papers 2015/09, Czech National Bank.
- Vinko Zlatić & Giampaolo Gabbi & Hrvoje Abraham, 2015.
"Reduction of Systemic Risk by Means of Pigouvian Taxation,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(7), pages 1-18, July.
- Vinko Zlati'c & Giampaolo Gabbi & Hrvoje Abraham, 2014. "Reduction of systemic risk by means of Pigouvian taxation," Papers 1406.5817, arXiv.org.
- Bennouna, Hicham, 2019. "Interest rate pass-through in Morocco: Evidence from bank-level survey data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 142-157.
- Holton, Sarah & Rodriguez d’Acri, Costanza, 2018. "Interest rate pass-through since the euro area crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 277-291.
- Panagiotis Lazaris & Anastasios Petropoulos & Vasileios Siakoulis & Evangelos Stavroulakis & Nikolaos Vlachogiannakis, 2021. "Interest rate pass through in the deposit and loan products provided by Greek banks," Working Papers 287, Bank of Greece.
- Leontieva, E.A. & Perevyshin, Y.N., 2015. "Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in Russia," Published Papers 431505, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Perevyshin, Yuri (Перевышин, Юрий) & Perevyshina, Elena (Перевышина, Елена), 2015. "The effect of the transfer of interest rates in Russia in 2010-2014 [Эффект Переноса Процентных Ставок В России В 2010—2014 Годах]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 38-52.
- harraou, Khalid, 2019. "Analyse du pass-through du taux d’intérêt au Maroc [Analysis of the interest rate in Morocco]," MPRA Paper 94968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinterest rate pass-through models; error correction models; bank efficiency; cost efficiency; stochastic frontier analysis;
All these keywords.
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdps:262012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.