Determinants of the interest rate pass-through of banks: Evidence from German loan products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen Von Hagen & Tai-Kuang Ho, 2007.
"Money Market Pressure and the Determinants of Banking Crises,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(5), pages 1037-1066, August.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Ho, Tai-kuang, 2004. "Money market pressure and the determinants of baning crises," ZEI Working Papers B 20-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Ho, Tai-Kuang & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2004. "Money Market Pressure and the Determinants of Banking Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 4651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Puddu, 2013. "Optimal Weights and Stress Banking Indexes," IRENE Working Papers 13-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hoerova, Marie & Lo Duca, Marco, 2013.
"Risk, uncertainty and monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 771-788.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hoerova, Marie & Lo Duca, Marco, 2010. "Risk, Uncertainty and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lo Duca, Marco & Hoerova, Marie & Bekaert, Geert, 2013. "Risk, uncertainty and monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1565, European Central Bank.
- Geert Bekaert & Marie Hoerova & Marco Lo Duca, 2012. "Risk, uncertainty and monetary policy," Working Paper Research 229, National Bank of Belgium.
- Geert Bekaert & Marie Hoerova & Marco Lo Duca, 2010. "Risk, Uncertainty and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 16397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asli DemirgÃ¼Ã§-Kunt & Enrica Detragiache, 2005.
"Cross-Country Empirical Studies of Systemic Bank Distress: A Survey,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, pages 68-83.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 2005. "Cross-country empirical studies of systemic bank distress : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3719, The World Bank.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Enrica Detragiache, 2005. "Cross-Country Empirical Studies of Systemic Bank Distress; A Survey," IMF Working Papers 05/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Illing, Mark & Liu, Ying, 2006.
"Measuring financial stress in a developed country: An application to Canada,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, pages 243-265.
- Enrica Detragiache & Poonam Gupta, 2004. "Foreign Banks in Emerging Market Crises; Evidence From Malaysia," IMF Working Papers 04/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2008. "Real estate markets and bank distress," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,18, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Behr, Andreas & Kamp, Andreas & Memmel, Christoph & Pfingsten, Andreas, 2007. "Diversification and the banks' risk-return-characteristics: evidence from loan portfolios of German banks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,05, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Fichtner, Ferdinand & Rüffer, Rasmus & Schnatz, Bernd, 2009. "Leading indicators in a globalised world," Working Paper Series 1125, European Central Bank.
- De Graeve, F. & Kick, T. & Koetter, M., 2008. "Monetary policy and financial (in)stability: An integrated micro-macro approach," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, pages 205-231.
- Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael, 2007. "Slippery slopes of stress: Ordered failure events in German banking," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, pages 132-148.
- Segoviano, Miguel A. & Goodhart, Charles, 2009. "Banking stability measures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24416, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elke Hanschel & Pierre Monnin, 2005. "Measuring and forecasting stress in the banking sector: evidence from Switzerland," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 431-49 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael, 2007.
"Slippery slopes of stress: Ordered failure events in German banking,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, pages 132-148.
- Koetter, Michael & Kick, Thomas, 2007. "Slippery slopes of stress: ordered failure events in German banking," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Miroslav Misina & Greg Tkacz, 2008. "Credit, Asset Prices, and Financial Stress in Canada," Staff Working Papers 08-10, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Lesanovska, Jitka, 2016.
"Bank efficiency and interest rate pass-through: Evidence from Czech loan products,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 153-169.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jitka Lesanovska, 2015. "Bank Efficiency and Interest Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from Czech Loan Products," Working Papers IES 2015/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2015.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jitka Lesanovska, 2015. "Bank Efficiency and Interest Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from Czech Loan Products," Working Papers 2015/09, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Vinko Zlati'c & Giampaolo Gabbi & Hrvoje Abraham, 2014. "Reduction of systemic risk by means of Pigouvian taxation," Papers 1406.5817, arXiv.org.
- Perevyshin, Yuri & Perevyshina, Elena, 2015. "The effect of the transfer of interest rates in Russia in 2010-2014," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 38-52.
More about this item
Keywordsinterest rate pass-through models; error correction models; bank efficiency; cost efficiency; stochastic frontier analysis;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-11-11 (Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2012-11-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdps:262012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.