Market Integration in the Golden Periphery - the Lisbon/London Exchange, 1854-1891
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flandreau, Marc, 1996. "The French Crime of 1873: An Essay on the Emergence of the International Gold Standard, 1870–1880," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(04), pages 862-897, December.
- Larry Neal & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2001.
"Crises in The Global Economy from Tulips to Today: Contagion and Consequences,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
2001-32, Claremont Colleges.
- Larry Neal & Marc Weidenmier, 2002. "Crises in the Global Economy from Tulips to Today: Contagion and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 9147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flandreau, Marc & Komlos, John, 2003.
"Target Zones in History and Theory: Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment (1896-1914),"
Discussion Papers in Economics
75, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2003. "Target Zones in History and Theory : Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment, 1896-1914," Sciences Po publications n°2003-18, Sciences Po.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2003. "Target Zones in History and Theory : Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment, 1896-1914," Working Papers hal-01065060, HAL.
- Flandreau, Marc, 1995. "An Essay on the Emergence of the International Gold Standard, 1870-80," CEPR Discussion Papers 1210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaime Reis, 2007. "An 'art', not a 'science'? Central bank management in Portugal under the gold standard, 1863-87 -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 60(4), pages 712-741, November.
More about this item
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:wpaper:w200515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.