Behavioral Impact of Disaster Education: Evidence from a Dance-Based Program in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:32-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shoji, Masahiro & Takafuji, Yoko & Harada, Tetsuya, 2019. "Formal Education and Disaster Response of Children: Evidence from Coastal Villages in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 93250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Mu, Ren, 2007.
"Fungibility and the flypaper effect of project aid: Micro-evidence for Vietnam,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 667-685, November.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Ren Mu, 2007. "Fungibility and the flypaper effect of project aid : micro-evidence for Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4133, The World Bank.
- Hainmueller, Jens, 2012. "Entropy Balancing for Causal Effects: A Multivariate Reweighting Method to Produce Balanced Samples in Observational Studies," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 25-46, January.
- Chen, Shaohua & Mu, Ren & Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "Are there lasting impacts of aid to poor areas?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 512-528, April.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2003.
"Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1161-1189, July.
- Keisuke Hirano & Guido W. Imbens & Geert Ridder, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," NBER Technical Working Papers 0251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Imbens, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Using the Estimated Propensity Score," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1166, Econometric Society.
- Kevin Ronan & Kylie Crellin & David Johnston, 2012. "Community readiness for a new tsunami warning system: quasi-experimental and benchmarking evaluation of a school education component," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 61(3), pages 1411-1425, April.
- Jayachandran, Seema, 2014. "Incentives to teach badly: After-school tutoring in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 190-205.
- Torsten Grothmann & Fritz Reusswig, 2006. "People at Risk of Flooding: Why Some Residents Take Precautionary Action While Others Do Not," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 38(1), pages 101-120, May.
- Kevin R. Ronan & David M. Johnston, 2001. "Correlates of Hazard Education Programs for Youth," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 21(6), pages 1055-1064, December.
- Kevin R. Ronan & David M. Johnston, 2003. "Hazards Education for Youth: A Quasiâ€ Experimental Investigation," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 23(5), pages 1009-1020, October.
- Deininger, Klaus & Liu, Yanyan, 2013. "Economic and Social Impacts of an Innovative Self-Help Group Model in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 149-163.
More about this item
Keywordsdisaster education; disaster response; non-formal education; Indonesia;
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:95440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.