La economía argentina y su conflicto distributivo estructural (1930-2015)
[Argentina´s structural distributive conflict (1930-2015)]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gerchunoff, Pablo & Rapetti, Martín, 2016. "La economía argentina y su conflicto distributivo estructural (1930-2015)," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(330), pages .225-272, abril-jun.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996.
"Inflows of Capital to Developing Countries in the 1990s,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 123-139, Spring.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Entradas de capitales a países en desarrollo en los años 90: causas y efectos," Research Department Publications 4003, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Leiderman, Leonardo & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2010. "Inflows of Capital to Developing Countries in the 1990s: Causes and Effects," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6291, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Inflows of Capital to Developing Countries in the 1990s: Causes and Effects," Research Department Publications 4002, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1996. "Inflows of capital to developing countries in the 1990s," MPRA Paper 13707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "On the Distributive Effects of Terms of Trade Shocks; The Role of Non-tradable Goods," IMF Working Papers 10/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Yellen, Janet L, 1984. "Efficiency Wage Models of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 200-205, May.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions: An Introductory Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 160-193.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2012.
"Capital flows, push versus pull factors and the global financial crisis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 341-356.
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2011. "Capital Flows, Push versus Pull Factors and the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2011. "Capital flows, push versus pull factors and the global financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1364, European Central Bank.
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2011. "Capital Flows, Push versus Pull Factors and the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2011. "Capital Flows, Push versus Pull Factors and the Global Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1977. "Conflict, Inflation and Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 215-239, September.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Glüzmann, Pablo Alfredo & Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2012. "Exchange rate undervaluation and economic growth: Díaz Alejandro (1965) revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 666-672.
- Cardoso, Eliana A., 1981. "Food supply and inflation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 269-284, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guzman, Martin & Ocampo, Jose Antonio & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2018.
"Real exchange rate policies for economic development,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 51-62.
- Martin Guzman & Jose Antonio Ocampo & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Real Exchange Rate Policies for Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 23868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emilio Ocampo, 2019. "The Economic Analysis of Populism. A Selective Review of the Literature," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 694, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; real exchange rate; real wage; conflict.;
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:68275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.