Food supply and inflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Sand-Zantman & Jean-Louis Brillet & Cuong Le Van & Jacques Mazier, 2000. "Modelling Transition And International Opening In Asia: The Case Of Vietnam With A Comparison With China And The "Asian Tigers"," Post-Print halshs-00372748, HAL.
- Josh Ryan-Collins, 2015. "Is Monetary Financing Inflationary? A Case Study of the Canadian Economy, 1935-75," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_848, Levy Economics Institute.
- Cruz, Moritz & Amann, Edmund & Sánchez, Armando, 2011. "Mexico: food price increases and growth constraints," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Mohammad Mahabub Alam, 2018. "The Determinants of CPI Inflation in Bangladesh, 1980-2016," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(4), pages 441-461, December.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2003. "Agriculture and Industry: enhancing mutual gains," MPRA Paper 67107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerchunoff, Pablo & Rapetti, Martín, 2016.
"La economía argentina y su conflicto distributivo estructural (1930-2015),"
El Trimestre Económico,
Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(330), pages .225-272, abril-jun.
- Gerchunoff, Pablo & Rapetti, Martin, 2015.
"La economía argentina y su conflicto distributivo estructural (1930-2015)
[Argentina´s structural distributive conflict (1930-2015)]," MPRA Paper 68275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerchunoff, Pablo & Rapetti, Martin, 2015. "La economía argentina y su conflicto distributivo estructural (1930-2015)
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Lance Taylor, 1980.
"Agriculture and the Rest of the Economy: Macroconnections and Policy Restraints,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(2), pages 303-309.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Taylor, Lance, 1980. "Agriculture and the rest of the economy: macroconnections and policy restraints," MPRA Paper 8022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Sand-Zantman & Jean Louis Brillet & Cuong Le Van & Jacques Mazier, 2000.
"Modelling Transition And International Opening In Asia: The Case Of Vietnam With A Comparison With China And The “Asian Tigers”,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 42(4), pages 93-130, December.
- Sand-Zantman, A. & Brillet, J.L. & Le Van, C. & Mazier, J., 2000. "Modelling Transition and International Opening in Asia: The Case of Vietnam with a Comparison with China and the "Asian Tigers"," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.31, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Alain Sand-Zantman & Jean-Louis Brillet & Cuong Le Van & Jacques Mazier, 2000. "Modelling Transition And International Opening In Asia: The Case Of Vietnam With A Comparison With China And The "Asian Tigers"," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00372748, HAL.
- Oatlhotse Madito & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "The Main Determinants Of Inflation In South Africa: An Empirical Investigation," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 9(2).
- Omojolaibi Joseph Ayoola & Popogbe Oluwaseyi Omowunmi, 2018. "Financial Inclusion and Investment in Nigeria," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 32-42, December.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Cécile Daubrée, 1991. "La détermination des taux de change parallèles en Afrique : modèle macro-économique et test économétrique (Nigeria, Zaïre, Ghana)," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(1), pages 105-115.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1986.
"Exchange Rate Management and Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters, in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 17-42,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1986. "Exchange rate management and stabilization policies in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 227-247, October.
- van Wijnbergen, S., 1984. "Exchange Rate Management And Stabilization Policies In Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 272823, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Matias Vernengo, 2003. "Balance of Payments Constraint and Inflation," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2003_06, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Matias Vernengo & Nathan Perry, 2018. "Exchange Rate Depreciation, Wage Resistance and Inflation in Argentina (1882â€“2009)," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 47(1), pages 125-144, February.
- Leonardo Vera, 2013. "Structural Inflation Redux," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(69), pages 37-99, December.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1998. "Labour Market Institutions, Real Wages and Macroeconomic Outcomes," MPRA Paper 67130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André Roncaglia, 2016. "Structural Change, De-Industrialization And Inflation Inertia In Brazil," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 077, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Matias Vernengo, 2005. "Money and Inflation: A Taxonomy," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_14, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- André Roncaglia de Carvalho, 2014. "Structural change, de-industrialization and inflation inertia in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_29, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Leonardo Vera, 2013. "Some Useful Concepts for Development Economics in the Tradition of Latin American Structuralism," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(4), pages 917-948, October.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2011. "Furtado and the structuralist-monetarist debate on economic stabilization in Latin America," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 004, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:8:y:1981:i:3:p:269-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.