Institutional investors and emerging markets with intermediate exchange rate regimes: A stock-flow consistent model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tille, Cédric & van Wincoop, Eric, 2010.
"International capital flows,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 157-175, March.
- Cedric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2007. "International Capital Flows," Working Papers 122007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Tille, Cédric & van Wincoop, Eric, 2008. "International Capital Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 6705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cédric Tille & Eric Van Wincoop, 2007. "International capital flows," Staff Reports 280, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eric Van Wincoop & Cedric Tille, 2007. "International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 12856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2015. "Post-Keynesian stock-flow-consistent modelling: a survey," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 157-187.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Chinn, Menzie D. & Ito, Hiro, 2010. "The emerging global financial architecture: Tracing and evaluating new patterns of the trilemma configuration," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 615-641, June.
- Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma, 2009. "Are Developing Asia’s Foreign Exchange Reserves Excessive? An Empirical Examination," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 170, Asian Development Bank.
- Atish R Ghosh & Jonathan D Ostry & Mahvash S Qureshi, 2015.
"Exchange Rate Management and Crisis Susceptibility: A Reassessment,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(1), pages 238-276, May.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Jonathan David Ostry & Mahvash S Qureshi, 2014. "Exchange Rate Management and Crisis Susceptibility; A Reassessment," IMF Working Papers 14/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2007.
"The external wealth of nations mark II: Revised and extended estimates of foreign assets and liabilities, 1970-2004,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 223-250, November.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II: Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities, 1970-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers 5644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II; Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities, 1970–2004," IMF Working Papers 06/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II: Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities,1970–2004," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp126, IIIS.
- Jacques Mazier & Gnanonobodom Tiou‐Tagba Aliti, 2012. "World Imbalances And Macroeconomic Adjustments: A Three‐Country Stock‐Flow Consistent Model With Fixed Or Flexible Prices," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 358-388, May.
- Marc Lavoie & Gauthier Daigle, 2011. "A Behavioural Finance Model Of Exchange Rate Expectations Within A Stock‐Flow Consistent Framework," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 434-458, July.
- Pablo Gabriel Bortz, 2014. "Foreign debt, distribution, inflation, and growth in an SFC model," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 269-299, December.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Sutherland, Alan, 2009.
"A portfolio model of capital flows to emerging markets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 181-193, July.
- Michael B Devereux & Alan Sutherland, 2009. "A Portfolio Model of Capital Flows to Emerging Markets," Working Papers 082009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional Investors; Emerging Markets; Stock-Flow Consistent Models; Exchange Rates;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian; Modern Monetary Theory
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:67933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.