A Behavioural Finance Model Of Exchange Rate Expectations Within A Stock‐Flow Consistent Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2014. "Prospects and Policies for the Greek Economy," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_feb_14, Levy Economics Institute.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2011.
"Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521369923, March.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2005. "Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521850254, March.
- Day, Richard H. & Yang, Chengyu, 2009. "From Keynes to Solow to optimal growth: An encompassing model of monetary and fiscal policy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 780-795, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonizzi, Bruno, 0017. "Institutional investors and emerging markets with intermediate exchange rate regimes: A stock-flow consistent model," MPRA Paper 67933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2013. "Stock-flow Consistent Modeling through the Ages," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_745, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alexander Guschanski & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2017.
"Are current accounts driven by competitiveness or asset prices? A synthetic model and an empirical test,"
PKWP1716, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Guschanski, Alexander & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2017. "Are current accounts driven by competitiveness or asset prices? A synthetic model and an empirical test," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 17935, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Shinya Fujita, 2015. "Demand and Income Distribution in a Two-Country Kaleckian Model," Discussion papers e-14-017, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012.
"Déséquilibres globaux, taux de change d’équilibre et modélisation stock-flux cohérente
[Global Imbalances, Equilibrium Exchange Rates and Stock-Flow Consistent Modelling]," MPRA Paper 51332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steve Keen, 2013. "Predicting the ‘Global Financial Crisis’: Post-Keynesian Macroeconomics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(285), pages 228-254, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:62:y:2011:i:3:p:434-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.