The Investment Function Revisited: Disciplining Capital in Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1992.
"Business Fixed Investment Spending: A Critical survey of Modeling Strategies, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications,"
9213, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1993. "Business fixed investment spending: a critical survey of modeling strategies, empirical results, and policy implications," Research Working Paper 93-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Henley, Andrew & Tsakalotos, Euclid, 1991. "Corporatism, Profit Squeeze and Investment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 425-450, December.
- Bhaskar, V. & Glyn, A., 1992. "Investment and Profitability: The Evidence from the Advanced Capitalist Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 99144, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stephanie Seguino, 1997. "Gender wage inequality and export-led growth in South Korea," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 102-132.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-393, December.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1984. "Stagnation, Income Distribution and Monopoly Power," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Marc Lavoie, 1992. "Foundations of Post-Keynesian Economic Analysis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 275, April.
- Blecker, Robert A, 1989. "International Competition, Income Distribution and Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 395-412, September.
- Shapiro, Helen & Taylor, Lance, 1990. "The state and industrial strategy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 861-878, June.
- Kurz, Heinz D, 1990. "Effective Demand, Employment and Capital Utilisation in the Short Run," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 205-217, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2007.
"Is more mobility good?: Firm mobility and the low wage-low productivity trap,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 27-51, March.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage -- Low Productivity Trap," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_423, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage-Low Productivity Trap," International Trade 0505008, EconWPA.
- Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2005.
"Two Different Export-Oriented Growth Strategies: Accumulation and Distribution in Turkey and South Korea,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 41(1), pages 65-89, January.
- Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2005. "Two Different Export-Oriented Growth Strategies: Accumulation and Distribution in Turkey and South Korea," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 65-89, January.
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013.
"Income distribution and aggregate demand: A global Post-Keynesian model,"
PKWP1304, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013. "Income Distribution and Aggregate Demand: A Global Post-Keynesian Model," Working Papers wp319, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Onaran, Özlem & Galanis, Giorgos, 2013. "Income distribution and aggregate demand: a global Post-Keynesian model," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14052, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren A. Grown, 2006. "Feminist-Kaleckian Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_446, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:478623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maks Tajnikar & Nina Ponikvar, 2006. "National Accounts Data and Macroeconomic Analysis: A Comparative Study of the Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Ireland and Slovenia," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(2), pages 135-155.
More about this item
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .